Which detox drink are you using? You may want to read the post below.
1. Can supplements be substituted for the Broth Soup?
Reply: No, you need the calories and nutrients during this period.
2. Should I stop all my usual supplements during the cleans?
Reply: Depends on what they are.
2. I am trying to stay away from dairy because of mucus. Any ideas about a substitute for Kefir? (Most ProBiotic??)
Reply: You can make kefir from goat milk or coconut milk.
4. What else can I eat for protein during the cleans? I usually eat turkey and fish. Should I eat tofu? I love eggs but I am afraid to eat too many in fear of becoming allergic to them. Is this a legitimate concern? I also think they are partially the cause of my mucus issues. Usually the day after eggs my tongue is coated, even more than usual.
Reply: Don’t eat tofu, not now or during any stage of the treatment. This will feed the Candida. You’re going to need the eggs for your protein source. Organic eggs are not a legitimate concern unless you already know you are allergic to them. You need to stop thinking about what “might happen” and concentrate on being well again.
Once you start drinking the correct amount of water, this will help the mucus to thin which will allow easier secretion by the body. Cleansing, detoxing, and correcting the diet will also help to remove mucus .
5. I have been eating alot of grapeseed oil and olive oil with my diet. For more than 3 years I have been consuming these oils with almost every meal. Should I slow down so I don’t interfere with my insulin?
Reply: Are you diabetic? Either way, coconut oil will be more beneficial than the grapeseed oil.
You mentioned taking Artemisia instead of Swedish Bitters. If this is in pill form it won’t be able to stimulate the nerves on the back of the tongue therefore the body will not be stimulated to make its own enzymes in the amounts and types needed the way Swedish bitters do.
As far as your time schedule for the supplements is concerned, it sounds fine. You should take Swedish bitters immediately after your meals.