jamesb wrote: I went for a night out, first in months. Kept off the alcahol and fruit juices but I did have a couple of glasses of sparkling water with a piece of lemon. Was this wise?
The problem with sparkling water is that it’s carbonated, this means that carbon dioxide gas was dissolved in the liquid. Carbon dioxide is a waste product, in other words just another toxin for the liver to deal with in addition to all the toxins the Candida releases. In addition, when mixed with water carbon dioxide gas forms carbonic acid which depletes minerals from the teeth and bones.