Kristy;36034 wrote: I have been having problems with every things I try. First thing that really bothered me was coconut oil. Just one lick of it and I started having crazy dizziness, head pressure, and felt like I was on a drug.
This was the die-off toxins at work. You won’t be able to do any type of a real treatment until you do something to lessen the toxins excreted by the dying Candida when you’re treatment the infestation, and if you do you’re just going to make yourself sicker than you already are.
By the way, those dreadful die-off symptoms are a clue as to just how huge your infestation really is. You should already be taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and Candidate which is made by Native Remedies to lessen the die-off, and the herb milk thistle to protect your liver from further damage. When you’ve been on these for three days, then you could consider treating the overgrowth of Candida that you have; and the problem with swallowing will only slowly begin to get substantially better as you lessen the number of Candida in your body.
I know that what I’m eating now is not healthy but I weighed in at 93 lbs today and am not keeping any weight on…….. I cannot lose anymore and have reactions to most new things I try to introduce into my highly restrictive diet. I am trying to slowly work my way up to the candida diet.
Try to understand that you’re feeding the Candida more than you’re feeding yourself. Now think about what that means as far as
gaining weight and curing your health problems.
Let us know when you have the Molybdenum, Candidate, and milk thistle, and we can help you get started on a good protocol.
Meanwhile, you can read the Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol.