Ah, now we’re suddenly moving away from industrial waste?
Luckily, the amalgam that was used in dental fillings does not cause any mercury poisoning of the body. There’s no relation between the amount of mercury found in body tissues, including the brain, and the amount of fillings or the number of years a person has had these fillings.
These findings were not from some urine test or hair test, which could be very inaccurate. The findings were from tissues that were extracted from deceased persons. Therefore, the measurements of the amount of mercury (and many other things) are very, very accurate.
A person’s belief that amalgam fillings are poisonous may be what’s poisoning that persons’ mind. The amalgams are harmless.