Reply To: Progress on Mercury Medicine

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Progress on Mercury Medicine Reply To: Progress on Mercury Medicine

#102798

dvjorge
Participant
Topics: 283
Replies: 1368

Mercury is one of the most toxic substances on the earth, surpassed only by plutonium, according to Dr. Paul Gilbert of the Academy of General Dentistry. Mercury amalgam dental fillings have been used in the United States since 1833 and 50 percent of their composition is toxic liquid mercury. Mercury poisoning is pervasive, affecting the entire body, according to well-known advocate of amalgam removal, Dr. Hal Huggins. Recovery from mercury poisoning is long and tedious.
Oral Symptoms
Oral galvanism occurs when the fillings in a person’s mouth become like batteries during exposure to moisture from saliva, producing an electric current that causes an allergy-like response in the mouth, reports M.F. Ziff. When metallic objects such as utensils are placed in the mouth, the person literally gets shocked. Other mercury poisoning symptoms from amalgams are periodontal disease and gingivitis with gum pain and bleeding, tooth loss, root canals and abscesses.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/75603-mercury-amalgam-poisoning-symptoms/#ixzz2QOmwG7Cl

http://www.fda.gov/downloads/advisorycommittees/committeesmeetingmaterials/medicaldevices/medicaldevicesadvisorycommittee/dentalproductspanel/ucm236379.pdf