I took a quick look at this page a couple weeks ago and didn’t think it applied to me. But I can honestly say that I am without a shadow of a doubt confident I have hypothyroidism.
I am also suffering from intolerance to the cold, and it is very uncomfortable.
I am suffering so many other symptoms that have only presented themselves since the weather started getting cold.
– runny nose after eating (due to dilation of blood vessels, related to cold weather), and most often in the cold weather
– I don’t sweat at all anymore
– frequently itchy on my chest/stomach, and now a little on my back (due to dry skin by lack of oil production)
– really cold all throughout the day
– starting to find it hard to sleep a couple of times a week
– poor digestion (lack of stomach acid, taking betaine hcl though)
Most of these symptoms are recent, and I can understand they’re due to hypothyroidism. I am convinced this is playing a part in my candida overgrowth, which (despite my thrush) I feel is under control very well for the last couple of months.
I am going to see the doctor next week to see if I do have an under-active thyroid. I am confident this is the case, but I reckon it could come up with no real result.
All I know is I need to address this situation to help my immune system, and if Raster, you are feeling better with supplementation, I feel I need the same.
I would like to know more about supporting my adrenals though. I assumed giner/nettle leaf tea would help – is that not enough?