it might be a good idea for you to check your Mercury toxicity levels. Sounds like something is holding you back from recovery. Especially since you have so much pain and fatigue. My doctor initially suspected Mercury in my case when I did not respond to the Candida treatment but because my energy levels were so good he did not pursue exploring this further. He said that in the case of Mercury a person feels a lot worse no matter what.
Do you have a lot of amalgam fillings?
I don’t have answers to your other questions I’m afraid. Wish you best of luck and hope you will feel better soon!