home › The Candida Forum › Candida Questions › New to this forum – some specific questions regarding testing & diagnosis › Reply To: New to this forum – some specific questions regarding testing & diagnosis
Hmmm, please explain further about the CDSA possibly not showing any yeast presence “if there is mutation to mycelia in your gut.” Do you mean if the yeast is transformed into fungus, or do you mean something else?
Wow, my symptom list is a whole laundry list! I’ll list the primary and worst symptoms:
– gas, bloating, abdominal distension, pain and spasms, especially after eating but can be anytime; gas and bloating are usually at their least first thing in the morning and their worst at night
– episodic nausea attacks, the worst are in the middle of the night, but I can get this prior to a BM also or anytime out of the blue
– some looser stools and constipation alternating, but that isn’t my biggest issue (was diagnosed with IBS)
– many “head symptoms” especially feeling drugged or drunk and dizzy and off-balanced, which can happen anytime and can last for days or go away after awhile, but can also come on prior to needing to have a BM and can also be triggered going into stores and I suspect sometimes is set off by stormy weather
– headaches and TMJ pain
– muscle tension, spasms, aches, pain, etc. (diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and can’t hold chiropractic adjustments for very long at all)
– sometimes my whole body will just throb, sometimes only certain parts like an arm and/or leg on same side, sometimes flu-like aching.
– brain fog, episodes where I have trouble finding and forming words, slurred speech, etc.
– fatigue, low energy, and exercise intolerance
and the list goes on…