She is experiencing liver and kidney symptoms because she didn’t take anything to protect these organs from the die-off toxins.
Additionally, its worth noting that this is a long process and you aren’t going to get better in weeks, but months instead (from candida overgrowth). The more is not the merrier and what she is doing is a detriment to her health.
A different way to get over die-off is to sweat out the toxins via the skin, the bodies largest organ. This can completely reduce die-off; you can do this by doing a sauna, steam room, hot tub, jacuzzi, or even hot bath.
Vitamin C is also a great vitamin for die-off. Milk thistle is great for the liver.
It’s very expensive to treat yourself for candida…