Home › The Candida Forum › Candida Advice › MMS (chlorine dioxide); Supposedly THE most powerful anti fungal/anti pathogen out there › Reply To: MMS (chlorine dioxide); Supposedly THE most powerful anti fungal/anti pathogen out there
“MMS destroys beneficial bacteria in the intestines.”
Sources and explanations please?
Research source: Harbin University of Architecture and Engineering
It is NOT chlorine, its chlorine dioxide. Difference.
Yes, Chris, I understand that there’s a difference, however …
Quote: “The results showed that the killing effect of the ClO2 (chlorine dioxide) on bacteria is similar to or better than that of liquid chlorine, the bacteria were effectively killed off by using ClO2 in a relative range of pH value. The investigation of the bactericidal mechanism of ClO2 was tentatively undertaken; then concluded that ClO2 is an excellent disinfectant to substitute for liquid chlorine.”
Explanation: I seriously doubt the intelligence of C102 as far as its ability to decipher beneficial bacteria from bad when it comes to killing them.