Thank you guys for replies. Let me answer you.
Able900 – yes, you are close 🙂 I never thought seriously about S. aureus, since I know that smears are not too accurate and S. aureus is common thing as long as it’s not overgrowth. Or maybe I’m wrong?
Javizy – I see you made some assumptions about me. Here how it looks like:
1) Diet – I would never call my diet overally poor. I eat a lot better than my family and friends. I really enjoy eating good food like vegetables (and own-made vegetable juices) , natural yoghurts, white meat etc. I always tell my mom to do the same, because her habits are not so good. But, as I said, I have strong cravings for chocolate and usually cannot resist them. By average, I’d say I eat about 50-75g of chocolate products every day. A few days ago I changed it and eat much less. Now I have cold hands, feet and nose all the time 🙂
2) Stress – I learned to avoid stress as well. Due to some experiences, I had extremely stressful time when I was a kid and a teenager (like 8-17 years old). Now I’d say the only thing which is stressful for me are my symptoms. I really did good job over my stress.
3) Antibiotics – I took some antibiotics when I was a child. I was seriously ill. After that, I took them occasionally, but last time probably about 6 years ago.
4) Joint pain – Not at all.
5) Skin rash – No.
6) Anything else – I have acne from time to time, especially after eating much chocolate and when I forget to wash my face carefully. My acne was mediocre when I was teen, now is very mild to none most of time and mild occasionally (like a few small dots). EDIT I forgot to mention that from time to time my soles are yellow. I don’t know if that have anything to do with other symptoms.
7) Excercise – I don’t excercise too much, but still… better than average person. I’m trying to ride a bike like 2 hours every day. I had periods when I swam and ran a lot. The problem is that intensive excercising makes me feel very nauseous. Swimming makes me have to spit lots of mucus and feeling sick. Same with running. Bike is okay. I think it’s about “shaking” my stomach, which throws acid/mucus all over inside. When I’m riding a bike my position is stable and it doesn’t occur.
Isn’t low-carb and high-protein diet dangerous for health? I’ve heard that it used to be recommended, but it was found to be really bad. I don’t know what to think.