mrs.candida wrote: I did use elimination to conclude that it IS the Kefir.
Alright, Mrs. C, I guess I didn’t completely understand your question, “How can I tell if it’s something I should cut out because I’m not tolerating it, or if It’s a normal reaction and I should continue with it?”
Any reaction you receive during a Candida infestation is considered “normal” since all reactions occur eventually to some if not all Candida sufferers. Normally people with a Candida overgrowth can eventually feel the difference between an allergic reaction and a die-off or Candida symptom. Are allergic reactions what you’re having problems with identifying?
Since you didn’t make the kefir yourself but rather purchased a commercial brand, the first thing I would suspect is that the kefir wasn’t fermented long enough or it has something else to do with the manufacturing process.