Home › The Candida Forum › Candida Questions › I'm new & I know it's a lot to read, but PLEASE HELP!! › Reply To: I'm new & I know it's a lot to read, but PLEASE HELP!!
First and foremost, I would just like to thank you all for replying. A big shout out of praise and thanks to Able and Raster for taking the time out of their day to help all of us! I am so grateful! Thank you both so much!
Orka, thank you for your reply! I’m having a very hard time staying on the cleanse, as it only consists of (green) vegetables, and organic free range eggs, but your post is very encouraging, and I’m actually looking forward to starting the diet, as it has many more choices of food consumption!
Raster, thank you so so much for your reply, all of the links have been especially helpful!!
Able, thank you SO MUCH. You are so kind in replying to all of my concerns, and you’re a life saver for giving me so much info!
Able, you had asked me if the chicken & eggs I had been consuming were organic, the answer is yes to both. I try to eat organic everything, if possible. I’m now on the real cleanse, and have cut out chicken COMPLETELY, as well as stevia and blueberries, and have been sticking to the all (green) vegetable (besides carrots, peas, corn, winter squash, etc. etc.) and organic eggs cleanse, I’m on day four. (I don’t count the first 4 days as a cleanse because I was eating tomatoes, stevia, blueberries, & chicken.) I cook everything with coconut oil, and use olive oil uncooked over salads w/lemon. I pretty much spruce my veggie meals w/garlic & onions, salt & pepper, and lemon/lime.
-I also started to take the molybdenum 150mcg, two pills a day for the last three days, and my symptoms haven’t increased at all, and have gotten much better overall. Although this morning I had one of my recurring vaginal/bladder flairs that happens, which subsided after a few hours. I am hoping this is due to the detox getting everything out of my system. I’m also still feeling tingling in my hands and arms, and my limbs fall asleep quite easily if in the same position for too long.
-I stopped the Candex IMMEDIATELY after your reply, and will be returning it to the store, hoping to get my money back. I’m still continuing with the colon cleanse/chlorophyll mixed drink every morning and evening on an empty stomach. I’ve noticed that I’m not using the restroom too often though. If I do, it’s a few times a day, but only in very small portions and takes awhile to get it out, whereas before, I was going pretty regularly and easier. Do you think because of the “sludge-like” colon cleanse that everything is just getting stuck in my bowels? Or could it be that I’m not consuming half as much as I was before?
-I’ve also added the lemon drink I’ve read about on here that you’ve suggested to others. 2-3 times a day I squeeze a whole lemon in cold water and drink it down, no sweetener at all. I kind of enjoy the bitter/sour taste.
-I’m still continuing w/my vitamin regimen every morning and evening.
-You requested I give you a list of what my B-Complex vitamin contains:
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 100 mg 6,667%
Riboflavin 100 mg 5,882%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 100 mg 500%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 100 mg 5,000%
Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 1,667%
Biotin 100 mcg 33%
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg 1,000%
Choline Bitartrate 100 mg *
Inositol 100 mg *
PABA 100 mg *
The probiotic I’m on (Jarrow), cost me around $40.00 and will last me another 45 days. Is it ok to take this for the next almost two months and then switch to the stronger probiotic that you suggested? I just don’t want to waste my money. Or should I take both at the same time? I haven’t looked into the Swedish Bitters yet, but I’ve read some good stuff about it, including your input and I think I’m going to buy it soon, so thank you for the suggestion.
I have a few (well, multiple…errr) questions that I would like to ask, I’m very sorry if I’m putting you out, but you’re very knowledgeable! God Bless you!!!
1) Regarding garlic, does it have to be raw to be used as an antifungal? I typically use 4-6 cloves a day, but always cooked in my stir fry’s and such.
2) Like I mentioned above, I use coconut oil to cook everything. I’ve also been eating 1 tablespoon a day, just for my own pleasure because honestly, I like it! How much coconut oil can I consume on a daily basis, and does it make a difference whether it’s cooked in a stir fry, or just eaten on a spoon?
3) I haven’t really been taking the Olive Leaf Extract since you mentioned it’s not a great source of antifungal properties. Should I start to add oregano oil to this mix or wait until I’ve been on the cleanse longer, or even until I start the diet? And how much?
4) Regarding the lemon drink and Molybdenum. How long should I be doing the lemon drink for? A few weeks, a few months, or for a prolonged period of time? And same question for Molybdenum.
5) I drink chamomile tea like it’s going out of style, but I read somewhere on this forum that the normal tea bags can contain small traces of mold. I went out and bought organic chamomile tea bags, will this suffice?
6) And lastly, I’m planning on doing the cleanse portion for AT LEAST 3 weeks. Is this too long for the cleanse? I just feel as though I’ve had these issues for far too long, and a one week, or two week cleanse won’t be enough.
If there are any other concerns/questions you have for me, please ask, as I’m trying to learn everything I can!
Again, THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. I am forever grateful!!