Reply To: I need proof

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions I need proof Reply To: I need proof


Topics: 283
Replies: 1369

bedlam;29452 wrote:

… When an overgrowth occur in the gut, yeast metabolites are able to present more than 70 antigens that react with the immune system. Those metabololic wastes are responsible for the symptoms you feel around the body such as blurred vision, brain fog, digestive problems, etc.

The best test to rule out this condition is Candida Immune Complexes in blood. This test is 99% effective detecting this syndrome.

You can also get an intradermal allergic test with candida albicans antigen combined with a delayed test ( 2 days )

Typical result of people with this syndrome is a positive intradermal test after 15 minutes and a negative delayed test after 2 days. It means an allergic with no immune response to candida.

Stool tests don’t say anything because healthy people have candida spores living as a commensal in the gut.

I hope this help you.


Okay, so I am going to a Gastroenterologist in a few weeks and I want to try to either confirm or rule out CRC.

Is the specific test that I should ask for called “Candida Immune Complexes”? Is that the exact name? Is this from a blood draw?
What is the “intradermal allergic test with candida albicans antigen combined with a delayed test?” How exactly should I ask for it? It sounds like they scratch the skin and look for a specific result?

Yes, but I guess you have to buy the test online yourself. This is an specific test done by Genova Lab only. They will send you a kit with instructions. You need to coordinate with your Dr the way to get the blood draw and send the kit back to Genova.

Please, don’t confuse candida IGG, IGM, and IGA with Candida Immune Complexes. They are two different things. I have seen candida antibodies included in the immune complexes test. What can not be missing is the immune complex part !

To get a delayed hyposensitivity test, you need to see an Allergist. All of them have candida albicans antigens. You should ask for the test explaining you believe you have low immunity to candida. You need to be prepared to have a technical conversation with the Dr.