Reply To: I Believe That SF722 Helped Me Get Over the Hump with Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice I Believe That SF722 Helped Me Get Over the Hump with Candida Reply To: I Believe That SF722 Helped Me Get Over the Hump with Candida

Candid N
Topics: 4
Replies: 8

raster wrote: You can never fully kill candida so its going to stick around. What I suggest at this point is to start healing holistically if possible. Find a naturopath who will heal the other organs such as galbladder, thyroid, adrenals, lungs, liver, kidneys, pancreas, spleen, etc. based on your symptoms. For me, healing the liver and kidneys has been the most important thing to do to get over the damage caused by candida. Also, many people with candida have parasites, so consider trying out black walnut extract with SF722 for a bit.

So basically you should do some “cleanup” on the organs that were damaged by candida and your previous lifestyle.

Acupuncture is a cornerstone of my treatment and it can do wonders. It’ll help you detox toxins, heal specific organs, and rebalance the body. I think it works more effectively than supplements by itself.

I also posted a liver cleanse on the sticky and I can give you links to products if you cannot find them. The liver is the first thing I would focus on because it takes a very long time to heal it from my experience.

-raster

I have already been going to naturopaths and ate pretty well (organics…) before starting the anti-candida diet. I understand that candida is a natural part of the body that is supposed to be there and overgrowth is a sign of issues. Will use the black walnut with the SF722 and make some acupuncture appointments (had stopped for a while). Thank you so much, Raster! Oh, I didn’t see a sticky. Where do I find that?