1. Walk, just simply go for a walk once a day. Not fast-walking or anything, just take a walk in the park, the woods or where ever you like to walk 😉
2. Mindfulness meditation, 15-20 minutes. This is the most powerful tool you can get for stress relieve. I believe that Everyone with candida should try this out. Just remember that if the die-off symptoms are at its highest, meditation and staying calm is quite difficult – but not impossible. If you have an smartphone, use on of the higher graded mindfulness-apps available.
3. Do more stuff that you like. This means taking care of yourself too (even applying body lotion to your legs will do the trick).
4. take your time. Mind what you are doing at the moment and experience that only, focusing on the process rather then the result. This is very effective.
5. Do more nothing at all. Yes, allow yourself to be bored on purpose, don’t watch some telly or facebook, just sit on the couch and do nothing.
All of the above is something you must learn over time, but when you do, you will indeed feel pretty damn good!
But remember, c. albicans is a great great factor for stress, even small amounts of stress will be magnified 10x when the candida is raging your body.
If running/jugging was not that hard on the diet I would highly recommend it, running has proven to be more effective for some depressive patient then anti-depression medication.