raster wrote: What are your symptoms? If you start to feel awful its typically from die-off; a healthy person should not experience any symptoms when starting the diet plus probiotics and antifungals.
It takes as long as 6-18 months to fully recover from candida overgrowth if you have it. Some people can recover more quickly if they have a light overgrowth.
these are my symptoms
– irregular heart beat and heart palpitations
– infrequent / frequent / soft and pale bowel movements ( Ocassionaly i have found what appears to be a white fungal material on my stool)
– extreme fatigue, oversleeping, not able to sleep properly
– re-ocurring rash on my chest
– dry skin, red patches and extremely dry skin on scalp
– mental fog
– white flashes of light in my peripheral vision occassionaly
– a full body mri has shown lesions on my brain, but they have been inconclusive
– hypoglycemic attacks on a daily basis, usually after eating.
I am a 25 year old male, who works out regularly. I’m 6’1, 170 lbs, with about 6-8% body fat ( extremely healthy individual). I already ate healthy but always had fruit or some sort of sugar with my food because my blood sugar drops dangerously low otherwise. I have been monitoring it closely while on the diet.