mark2;50353 wrote: Thank u THOMAS JOEL,but my problem never started with antibiotics and black mold (not mercury fillings )I have them for years with no problem .I know that i have a yeast problem which no doctor cant tell me .I SECOND WITH IMMPOSSIBLE TO FOLLOW DV JORGE IN THIS FORUM ,this guy know everything he is taking about ,but anyway I am getting my filling remove too.According to dr Margorie candrall ,dentist have no science to back up when it comes to mercury filling and candida.
Just because your health issues didn’t happen directly after having your amalgams placed doesn’t mean that they aren’t responsible for your health problems. Mercury toxicity is a very slow process and is likely to be imperceptible while it’s happening. I’ve never had amalgams, but instead became mercury poisoned after eating lots of salmon/tuna over a 3 year span. I had no idea I was slowly poisoning myself until my health problems got so bad that I was forced to do something about them.
I understand your problems may have immediately cropped up after taking some antibiotics but lots of people each day take antibiotics and do not develop a candida/digestive problem. I would speculate the reason for this is because they don’t have an impaired immune system like we do. This same impaired immunity is the result of an underlying mercury toxicity which then allows the candida/yeast to flourish inside the digestive tract. I know dvjorge has made posts in the past that suggest this type of thinking.
Andy Cutler’s book Amalgam Illness should be extremely enlightening for you:
You may also want to check out Hal Huggin’s book It’s All in Your Head: The Link Between Mercury Amalgams and Illness:
Edit: I should note that I’ve never been on antibiotics and still developed a candida/yeast problem. Also, I’m really glad you decided to get your fillings removed. Are you using a mercury-free dentist?