Impossibble yes give an explanation on methylation and also how long did you take precript antifungal for?Did you get better with them.Thank you.I am with this forum diet ,but i am getting weaker and losing weight like crazy,there has to be something else to cure this ,my main symtoms is ut protisitis.Thank u and I wish you well on your recovery.
People who are on the forum diet and taking a lot of antifungals should realize that almost all of the antifungals you are taking are high in sulfur/thiols. Many people with a mercury problem have trouble with foods high in sulfur/thiols because these foods mobilize mercury inside of the body without actually excreting the toxic metal. A lot of the “die-off” people classify as such, is in my opinion, the result of mobilizing mercury inside of the body. If you are still experiencing die-off 3-6 months into the diet it might be a good idea to consider the possibility that what you are experiencing is not a healing crisis and that you are actually making yourself sicker.
I speak from experience. I stuck with the diet for 6+ months and only got worse and worse due to all the high sulfur/thiol foods I was eating like kale, broccoli, brussel sprouts, etc. I hate to think that there are people on this forum eating these foods thinking they are helping themselves when they are in fact making their situation worse.
Here’s a link for more information about this subject for anyone who may be interested:
This is true. I would also like to add that many people with methylation problems have difficulty with sulfur rich foods because they can possibly have an upregulation in an enzyme involved in this cycle that basically causes the body to break down sulfur to fast which basically can result in excess taurine and ammonia (toxic) production and less glutathione production. And if you’re already toxic and having trouble detoxing you will only make it worse. You can test for this physiologically with a urine organic acids test and the good genetic test will give the result of wether you are or are not predisposed to this. That is very likely why sulfur compounds make a person feel crappy/foggy etc.