Ronnie;30083 wrote: How do i know if this is yeast or some type of parasite?
You would probably need to see a doctor who would do some tests for you.
Although this certainly sounds like pinworms, especially considering the timing, it could possibly be a die-off symptom as well.
If you want to continue the treatment for pinworms, since you’ve already tried Pin-X, you might try using Reese’s Pinworm Medicine for your whole family, and then do a complete parasite cleanse for yourself. After the Reeses treatment, you can order Humaworm for everyone in the family to take to remove any pinworms left and other types of parasites as well.
You should also do a complete cleaning of your house; pinworm eggs can end up just about any place and they live for about three weeks. You want to specifically keep your bedding changed with clean sheets every few days for a while.