Thanks for this recipe fixme!
1. finely slice in food processor a variety of veg eg. celery, bok choy, radish etc.
2. sautee veg in coconut oil and sesame oil, with garlic, coconut aminos and red pepper flakes for seasoning
3. when veg are softened but still crunchy add chicken stock (see homemade bone broth recipe) and quickly bring to boil
4. Spoon veggies and broth on top of rinsed and drained buckwheat noodles
5. (options) Add a poached egg/softboiled egg, and sheet of “seasnax” chipotle seaweed to the bowl