The Ultra Clear Plus stuff altered your pH (likely made it more alkaline) and it likely has chelation properties. If you do any kind of alkalization therapy you need to drink plenty of water to detox out the toxins and the alkalization stuff itself. If you do not do this, the toxins will build up in the body and you will become more acidic by not drinking enough water.
This is very hard on the kidneys which is the main organ that takes the brunt of any alteration of your pH. By becoming dehydrated your kidneys may produce kidney stones which is likely very awful (blood in your urine). You are lucky that you didn’t experience anything worse.
You may want to consider taking something else that will detox/heal the liver and kidneys and address the chelation via a different method. The liver is very important in your general health and the toxins very much effect your liver and thus how you feel. Chelation when done incorrectly can cause all sorts of problems so be very cautious in how your proceed.