Reply To: Heartsick

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Heartsick Reply To: Heartsick


Topics: 104
Replies: 6838

You need to air out your place as much as possible and get it as dry as quickly as possible. You can legally break your lease in most states due to mold being present in a rental. If your landlord doesn’t fix the problem, you can call your local housing inspector and they will give the landlord a warning and possible lein on the property.