I’ve been doing quite a bit of reading on the forum including (especially) the protocol Able and raster put together. I’ve come up with a little “to do” list, and I have a few questions.
1. I need to be more strict with the diet. I’ve been letting myself have more fruit and grains than I probably should have. If I eat plenty of veggies, baby and I should have plenty of nutrients.
2. I need to get some kefir. I’m sorry, I just don’t feel up to trying to make it.
3. I need to and can eat more yogurt.
4. Experiment with cutting back on meat in general, but especially beef.
5. Take warm/hot baths daily.
-Should I cut back on the pro-biotic pills I take? (100 billion 2x a day)
-When I take pro-biotics or have kefir or yogurt, do I need to limit the food I have in my stomach with them? I thought I read that somewhere, and now, I can’t find it.
-Do I need to limit my kefir or yogurt intake? Or can I have as much as I want?
-Am I on the right track?
I value your experience and opinions very much.