Wow, that’s hard 😐 I thought after the cleanse I can eat everything from the website (http://www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoeat.htm).
I have a few questions and would really appreciate if you could help me on those:
1) How long will I have to stick to Veggies, Eggs, Olive Oil (sometimes chicken/salmon) before I can introduce other things into my diet – i.e. oat brans, brown rice, crispbread, hazelnut / goat milk, sardinnes, pink salmon?
2) Is olive oil a good natural antifungal just as coconut oil (I find the latter hard to get)?
3) I have not taken Molybdenum during my cleanse, should I start taking it now? (Found one on Amazon
4) Should I continue taking bentonite cley to get toxins out, if yes how often?
5) Is it fine to have a laxative tea 1-2 times a day to get things moving?
6) How bad is cheating (ie having a sugar product) from you perspective (I read on a website somewhere it would take you back 1-2 days)?
7) Would it be counterproductive to have greek yoghurt already in week 2?
8) Is any Stevia product fine (I saw one in my supermarket but not sure what to be aware of)?
9) What could I do against die-off symptoms? Ever since I started the cleanse I feel mentally slow and not in the moment.
My plan based on my understanding now/the protocal is as follows – please correct me where I’m wrong:
5-day cleanse – done
sticking to: green veggies, organic Eggs, Olive Oil
Add one antifugal: Garlic
Add Greek Yoghurt
Start taking ‘NOW candida clear’ antifugal (bought this already as mentioned on website)
Start taking probiotic capsules (one a day then 2x few weeks later)
Cant wait for your comments! 🙂