dvjorge wrote: Thanks both for the answers.!
Very interesting you react to sulphuric food. Most, if not all, mercury toxic people react to sulphur. This is something I read everyday in the chelation group.
Interesting, keep me updated mate and if you can help me with anything to ease my problems with toxins, please teach me!
The only problem I have is that I am an unemployed poor bastard. And the change of my amalgams in my mouth is the amount of about a years unemployment benefit for me. I don’t see a way to get so much money.
On a second thought: Candida is a fungus and while dying it releases toxins. These toxins in our system will cause the same reaction in a person has it does in a person with mercury problems, or not? Both are experiencing toxins in their system and a body who reacts to it.
What do you think?