Tuffty;33378 wrote: i have a banging headache and feel bloated and windy. is this normal?
It’s normal if your nutritionist failed to explain to you how to lessen the die-off toxic effect of the treatment, and it can get worse as more toxins are produced. Is that the case? The die-off toxins, aldehydes, are released by the dying Candida in your body. These toxins can poison your liver and make you sicker than you were before starting a treatment.
Read the following post for more information about getting rid of the sick feeling and headache.
Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate & Die-off
Let us know if you have other questions.