I would be very concerned about black mold. I lived with it for 2 years and I was out of work, and spent all of my time in the apartment. I had some mold in the bathroom and didn’t worry about it until I started to have seizures and I became allergic to everything I ate. Black mold ruined my life and all I gotta say is GTFO. Move on from that place and move somewhere that is new and clean. Mold ruined my life and partially caused my candida; it could be hard to get better when you are breathing it in your lungs and absorbing it via the skin. Think of it as a strong possibility of why you got ill in the first place.
I can go on and on but you get the general picture of what I am trying to say.