Here’s my advice:
Don’t eat it.
What do you mean? This is an epilation glove, it’s not for eating! I came across it in the ecofestival. It’s supposed to be all natural, no chemicals. But it says it’s made from metalic inorganic microcrystalls and knowing that candida can be caused by metal poisoning, i wonder if it causes a problem.
Yes, I know. lol.
My point is that you will have no problems with it at all. Your skin is not permeable to just anything that you happen to put on it. Infact there’re specific chemicals that pharmaceutical companies have developed to carry other compounds across the skin barrier.
This glove will not give you metal poisoning anymore than my shirt will give me cotton poisoning.
Don’t sweat it.