I have never been allergic to anything my whole life; never had a symptom ever before! Then about a year ago, all of the sudden I was allergic almost everything! I hyperventilated horribly after eating these foods, and the first time this happened to me I went to the hospital it was so bad. When it all started, I hyperventilated for hours after eating something and I didn’t know what it was. It all happened after I cleaned my apartment and there was mold spores over everything I owned. This got into my body and here I am, still recovering from this event.