To be honest, if I read your reports, I get the following impression:
1. You were ill.
2. You took enemas containing a kill-all ClO2 solution, willing to take the associated risks.
3. The enemas did not work well enough.
4. You increased the strength of the enema solution.
5. Your intestines were damaged by the (now stronger) kill-all solution, affecting your health negatively.
6. You decreased the strength of the enema solution.
7. You are still ill.
I would say that the enema does not help…
Please do not get me wrong, I’m not blaming you for trying this ClO2 stuff. I really can understand that one is willing to engage in a medical experiment like this, out of sheer despair.
By now, however, your experiment has lasted long enough to say that it certainly is not a magic bullet.