ok..i am in debate with the xylitol myself. i had purchased molybdenum with alcohol in it. didnt know it was in there. I had a reaction to it. I ate some foods with the xylitol in it..and had NO reaction. I made some other foods with vanilla in it that had alcohol in it..I had a reaction.
So I myself did fine on xylitol. So until i have a problem with it..I am still going to use it. I cannot STAND Stevia. It horrible.
if i start to see ant reaction..I will no longer use it. But I need something sweet..this is my only alternative.