Thank you again Able, I so appreciate that!
My probiotic’s strains numbers of one capsule are:
L. acidophilus- 1.5 Milliards
L. bulgaricus- 1.5 Milliards
B. bifidum- 1.5 Milliards
S. thermophilus- 1.5 Milliards
I consume 1 capsule in one day. Should I take 2 at different meals?
About the Multi-vitamin that lack of vitamin D: The weather here in Israel is very hot (35-40 degrees) I am exposed to the sun 20 min a day or more. Is it still necessary to supplement more of vitamin D?
I imagine to myself that three years of infestation is a long time and same is the time to cure. I go strict with my diet and I am optimistic (maybe because I’m 25 years old). I really feel better after I changed my diet, especially after I reduced the amouts of the bread and the oats from my diet, and I will totaly take it out as soon as the coconut oil/bread will be a part of my diet.
I have few more quetions please:
1) Can I eat tomatoes? it is the only non green vegetable that show up at the “food to eat” list.
2) Can I eat yogurt-bio even if it made of cow milk and include lactose? or it should be a goat’s yogurt-bio?
3) I saw the brown rice at the good list too. So, can I replace the bread with the brown rice, which is good source of Carbs?
4) Can I eat natural almonds butter?
5) Can I drink soy milk- sugar free?
Thank you for your proffetional answer and for your tolerance. I took all your advises and I will implement each one of them.