Reply To: Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already Reply To: Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already

kevin
Topics: 1
Replies: 8

i think you should get muscle tested and see if this is for you or not. it could be toxic for you. i had avery similar reaction to herbal formula sold on line bu wwww.candidamd.com.formula comes from kroeger herbs in coloado.the recipĂȘ was 3 pill 3 time a day. I could not IMAGINE! where Id be if I had yaken all 3…probably in hospital…!i started with half a pill!.just to see..and the reaction was strange!..next meal i tried half..again…at supper ONE full..I could not belive my headcahe, ringing ears .i did not sleep that night (maybe overburdens liver?)and felt shit for 2-3 days.i even went to hopsoital on that weeknd to get blood tested. my urine as at 5 ph..instead of 6.5.,.so concluded this was toxic for me..everything OK from that MD as usual (…)All these anti fungals are not for everyone .Youmust start SMALL and see how you react.. I THINK.
I have also just reciuevd a bottle from Thorne 722 but hve not opened it yet
Im going to a KIneo to see how my body will react to it