Reply To: Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already Reply To: Cant even handle taking two sf722 a day, want to give up already

dvjorge
Participant
Topics: 283
Replies: 1368

train21;30392 wrote: Some of you may remember me from this postBut I’m on the strict diet, I’m taking everything I’m supposed to, but the die off is unbearable just by taking 2 of the sf722 a day. I’m starting to wonder if its even die off or if there’s something else wrong with me because it does not seem normal that anyone would feel this bad, I don’t read about anyone else feeling this bad just by taking that little. I mean I will feel worse all the time, it will not stop, ever, there is no relief, even when I stop taking it, it will still take 2-3 days to recover from it, I cannot sleep, it will make me feel angry, and everyday I just feel angrier every time I take it. Its impossible. I take it in the morning, and I will continually feel worse untill 10:30 at night…Then I feel slightly better, then i go to sleep knowing I should be happy how I felt today because I will feel even worse for the next 12 hours tomorrow, and the day after that will even be worse. How the hell is anyone supposed to do this?

My overgrowth was so severe that cutting sugar and refined carbohydrates gave me a die-off that I wanted to be death. It lasted months.

Jorge.