home › The Candida Forum › Your Stories & Journals › Candida log Almost 7 months, feeling great and super positive!!!! › Reply To: Candida log Almost 7 months, feeling great and super positive!!!!
I have also only graced this earth for 21 years. Read all your posts, well done. Just wondering how your doing?
I have really chronic brain fog and just want to get rid of it to help me function more, from your experience through trial and tribulation, what would you say were the fundamentals of getting you better and to help alleviate brain fog.
I am taking:
– Chelated Molybdenum
– Jarrow Methelated B12
– 5 Billion Jarrow Probiotic
– Super enzymes
– Mag Glycinate
– Milk thistle
– Vit C
– Linseed Oil 3:6:9
-1 tspoon of Nystatin per day
– Mixture of 5-6 essential fatty acids
I have contributed the brain fog down to:
– Poor blood circulation
– Acetaldehyde build up in brain
– Poor liver function/blockage
– Excess energy needed for other organs constantly being under attack, depriving the brain of needed energy to function.
From all this I was wondering if you can offer any advice how to:
– Clear up the brain fog
– Reduce die off
Help would be highly appreciated