raster wrote: Good post; I am wondering why molybdenum isn’t recommended to treat heavy metal poisoning?
Molybdenum is actually a type of metal or chemical element itself. However, it isn’t known as a ‘free metal’ such as cobalt, copper, mercury, iron and nickel but rather it occurs in an oxidation state in other minerals. And instead of being dangerous to the human body it’s actually categorized as an essential trace mineral. Molybdenum works more efficiently at removing environmental toxins or gasses rather than heavy metals.