Thanks so much for welcoming me and answering my questions. You’ve helped so many people (and continue to help) and I’m grateful that I now have a place to come and share and learn with other candida sufferers.
Were you referring to the protocol in the forum or from the website? I want to make sure I’m looking at the right one.
Able900 wrote: Hello, Pete, welcome to the forum. Your questions with my replies are below.
I’m going to try and not overload you with details and tons of information but only the basics for now.
1. If Candida is the culprit, what needs to be done to improve my digestion/urinary issues?
Reply: You’ll need to cure the infestation or at least make a huge dent in the population in order to see any real improvements. For urinary problems, depending on the details, cranberry extract in the form of capsules can usually help this, also high doses of vitamin C.
2. Seeing that I have tried a lot of supplements and vitamins (albeit in no particular order), would you say that I’m in searching in right places but there’s no “method to the madness”, which could be causing me keep from getting well?
Reply: There is definitely a ‘method to the madness’ as far as curing the infestation is concerned; an example is the information as a whole on this forum.
3. There’s a lot of great information on the website and forum (like the protocol), but when you’re dealing with brain fog, it’s extremely difficult to piece everything together into a short, concise, and easy-to-understand guideline of where to start and what to start/stop doing from week to week. Is there anything available (like a checklist) that I can follow?
Reply: There is no checklist, only the protocol which is written in a step by step fashion. As far as the brain fog is concerned, this could be just die-off, or it could be a combination of your problems. At any rate, if the die-off part of the symptom is eliminated, this alone will be an improvement. Are you doing anything to lessen the effects of die-off?
4. My chiropractor did kineseology on me and said that my adrenals and immune system are weak (no shock there). What needs to be done to start boosting these immediately?
Reply: The protocol was designed to strengthen the immune system and adrenals as well as do away with your Candida symptoms. It was designed that way because you can’t cure the infestation with weak adrenals and a poorly functioning immune system.
5. If the Candida started 4-5 years ago, what do I need to do to repair the gut, which may be the source of the problem?
Reply: We have a treatment program for that as well. But the main thing to be aware of first is this; the Candida overgrowth caused the leaky gut, therefore you won’t be able to cure that until the infestation is under control.
6. Being this sick for this long makes me uneasy (especially now that there doesn’t seem to be any doctors to help – though I am consulting with Kristen Kons, who is a nutritionist that works closely with Doug Kauffman from Know the Cause), how do I know if I’m on the road to recovery or getting sicker by the day?
Reply: Seems to me you would be able to tell simply by the way you feel.
If you’re experiencing die-off symptoms, they’ll normally grow milder each day, sometimes by the hour, especially if you’re taking precautions against them such as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate.
On the other hand, Candida symptoms will just get worse unless you do something to remove the cause, the cause being a food that’s feeding or enabling the infestation to thrive in some way. An example of enabling the Candida to thrive would be adding ammonia to your body from red meat, pork, or too much chicken and fish.
Let us know if you have other questions.