Home › The Candida Forum › Candida Questions › A couple of questions for Able and Raster… Thanks in advance guys! › Reply To: A couple of questions for Able and Raster… Thanks in advance guys!
1) I would try out kefir first and then try out yogurt. I was slightly allergic to dairy as well and it healed in time.
2) Homemade is always the best, but if you want to get premade kefir, then go for it. Able doesn’t recommend premade kefir from the store though.
3) It sounds like you have some different options for brands in Canada, so I say go for those brands and try them out. The two things I would try to get from bob’s red mill would be oat bran and cream of buckwheat. Be sure that your ACV is raw undistilled ACV and it should be fine.
4) I thought my chicken was organic but it isn’t. This made me sad but I know its high quality because of no hormones and antibiotics…so if you have the same situation, don’t worry about it being organic.
5) I wouldn’t mess around with eating yucca root myself but able might have a different opinion.