Well, here is a delicious recipe that uses unsweetened almond butter and stevia. This recipe requires no baking at all. You can eat these no-bake balls in moderation during your Candida diet.
You can keep these balls in the fridge for several days (although they will probably be eaten much sooner!) and you can freeze them too. They are gluten-free, sugar-free, and packed full of healthy nutrients from the almond butter and coconut. If you get hungry between meals, these balls are a really satisfying little snack.
- 1 cup almond butter (unsweetened)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 Tbsp. canned coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 packet Stevia
- Set aside a heaped tablespoon of the shredded coconut in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients to a food processor and blend until nicely mixed together.
- Now mold the mixture with your hands into bite sized balls, and roll them in the shredded coconut.
- Place them on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Looking for more gluten-free, sugar-free recipes? My Ultimate Candida Diet program contains more than 50 delicious recipes, plus lots of valuable advice on which foods to eat and avoid. Find out more here.