Whey Protein Shake

Home The Candida Forum General Discussion Whey Protein Shake

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

whyitsme

I have been on the diet hard core for 4 months now, and work out pretty regularly. I have noticed that my strength and muscle mass has declined alot. Weight too for that matter. So wondering if at this point anybody can recommend a protein shake that might help. I know the powder I have had in the past only had 1 g of sugar, so can’t be that bad.

or do I stay off it for another couple motnhs which is the timeline I originally gave myself for being hard core.

Samantharae1

From everything I have read about this, you want to stay away from processed foods as much as possible. So if the shake isn’t all natural, you may want to stay away.

phil1

the nutritionist guiding me through this process recommended that I can use Reflex Natural Whey. He also told me there are huge differences between products and not to use one without clearing it with him first so I’d be careful what you go for.

Can’t believe you are managing to work out on the diet! I hardly have the strength to walk down the road!

Able900
    Spectator

phil1 wrote: the nutritionist guiding me through this process recommended that I can use Reflex Natural Whey. He also told me there are huge differences between products and not to use one without clearing it with him first so I’d be careful what you go for. Can’t believe you are managing to work out on the diet! I hardly have the strength to walk down the road!

Phil, it would be interesting to know which digestive enzymes are in the whey protein your doctor suggested. The only information I can find claims that it contains a digestive enzyme blend, but doesn’t bother to name them.

It sounds like the diet is having quite a toll on your as far as energy is concerned, especially after almost two months. Have you lost much weight? Also, are you eating the coconut flour bread several times a day? This will help to fill you and give you energy as well.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A 5-Step Program to Beat Candida

From Lisa Richards

If you're looking for a more comprehensive Candida treatment plan, check out Lisa Richards' new program, the Ultimate Candida Diet.

Lisa's plan is based on the latest research into Candida, and contains everything you need to know to beat your Candida overgrowth.

What the program includes
A 60-day plan to eliminate your Candida
A clear 5-step timeline
The latest research into Candida
Shopping lists you can take to the store
My 25 favorite Candida-fighting foods
A 10-part email course
Lots of tasty anti-Candida recipes
Get Relief Now