Candida Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Julia  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:47:33 AM(UTC)
Julia

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Well...I have cured myself of candida and so my new mission in life was to take in copious amounts of probiotics..aka kefir and avoid antibiotics at all costs. It was all going GREAT until now.

Now I have been tested positive for strep and handed a big bottle of penicillin 4x a day for 10 days! NOOOOOOOOOOO

Last time I had to go on antibiotics ALL my symptoms retuned : (

I refuse.

there has to be another way...so far I am drinking H202, sipping on warm lemon water with honey and eating spoonfuls of coconut oil. I think I will add lots of garlic too.

Scared, sick and unhappy...any advice or support would be greatly appreciated

Take care everyone

: /
Sponsor
Offline approximately_me  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:03:44 PM(UTC)
approximately_me

Woman
Canada

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Aww... that sucks. Loads of vitamin C. Cayenne pepper. I believe ACV will help as well.
Offline goingnatural  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:26:16 PM(UTC)
goingnatural

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 33 post(s)
That sucks, but you can do something about it..

I suggest a medical grade probiotic called VSL #3 while taking the PCN:

http://www.amazon.com/Vs...TF8&showViewpoints=1

Offline Floggi  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 3:07:32 PM(UTC)
Floggi

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 59 post(s)

Whatever you do, whatever you try, quit the H2O2 immediately.

Either it is too diluted to have any effect at all, or it will do more damage to your throat and your esophagus than to the streps.

Take care!

Offline Julia  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:48:01 PM(UTC)
Julia

Thank you for the help everyone! I am hanging in there and even doing better. Still fevering a little but throat is not as sore or swollen and there are no more white streaks on my tonsils.
I am hopeful! This will be epic if i can stay off the antibiotics! So far so good!
I will update more tomorrow.
Floggi i am taking a food grade hydrogen peroxide that is safe for consumption and has helped cure my candida, many common colds, flus and kept me off antibiotics with my chronic sinus infections. It also keeps colds from making my kids ill. I have just never had strep without taking antibiotics, but its helping so far!!

This is a link if you want to read and learn more about it.
http://www.educate-yours...genperozide17jul03.shtml
Offline Julia  
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 1:17:46 PM(UTC)
Julia

No fever today! Throat is barely sore anymore. Lungs are starting to clear up but I did develop a bit of pneumonia likely from all the mucous from the strep leaking into my lungs at night. I am out of bed today and full of energy...taking it easy though although it's hard because I have a lot to catch up on!!

I am beyond excited about not having to take penicillin to cure this strep. I did have the bottle at home with me incase my symptoms worsened even a little. I know well enough not to mess with a bacteria like strep!

This is what I am taking for all those who might be interested...

I'm taking H202. Started at 12 drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide three times a day. Then jumped to 20 drops three times a day.

I use H202 (about 1/4 cup) in my large cold humidifier in my room.

I use 3 drops in my nasal rinse bottle to keep my sinus clear and rinse about 3-4 times a day with it.

I take 6 capsules of garlic per day (yip I stink)

I squeeze one full lemon in warm water with a TBSP of honey 2 times a day.

I suck on a large spoon full of coconut oil 2-3 times a day.

That's it! I will keep taking this for a few more days just to make sure it stays away. I will continue on my mission of drinking plenty of kefir and getting on with life!! Epic! I HATE antibiotics!!!!! : P (really they do have their place...I just never want to put another one in MY mouth!)

: )

Offline Floggi  
#7 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 2:11:40 AM(UTC)
Floggi

Originally Posted by: Julia Go to Quoted Post
Floggi i am taking a food grade hydrogen peroxide

Did you educate yourself about hydrogen peroxide?

More specifically, do you know what food grade means when used for hydrogen peroxide?

Hint: it does not mean that it is safe for consumption...

Offline Julia  
#8 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 9:45:56 AM(UTC)
Julia

Hi Floggi,
Thanks for the concern. Yes I have been learning about H202 since my early teens (and I am old enough to know that was a long time ago!). It is oxygen and water and found in everything from rain water to breast milk. So yes it is safe for consumption in the RIGHT dilutions and in high concentrations it will oxygenate rocket fuel. It is amazing stuff.

It is used by many health care practitioners including doctors at Mayo Clinic. Given IV even! I have a nursing degreed also...research and education is what I do...along side running a medical foster home.

I would be happy to talk more about it with you if it interests you. However, if you are just going to try to convince me out of something so simple as to think oxygen is not good for our bodies and fighting off viruses ect then I am not interested in continuing this conversation. I am passionate about it. I am cured of candida. Not to mention strep. I have many many people around me who also use H202 and have been extremely happy with the results. Everything from the common cold to spinal arthritis.

If it is not for you that's ok but please don't try to ruin a good thing for others. If you have questions about it then please read the article I posted and educate yourself on it.

Take care

: )

Offline Floggi  
#9 Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 3:05:02 PM(UTC)
Floggi

Are you really saying that you are not interested in hearing new information? Can you say so even before knowing exactly what information you might be hearing?

Can that be true? "I don't know what you're gonna say, but I do know that you're wrong!" Really, can you seriously say such a thing?

I sure hope I'm misinterpreting your words...