Candida Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline survivor619  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 6:14:20 PM(UTC)
survivor619

Groups: Registered

wondering if this product is legitimate and if it does what it claims to do. i am always somewhat skeptical but still curious to try something new. I have a feeling that the experts on here are going to say its a waste of money or too good to be true, but how do we really know for sure if we dont try it. here is the link

http://www. candidacurenow .net/

Edited by moderator Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:35:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline jameskep  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:04:39 AM(UTC)
jameskep

United States

Was thanked: 42 time(s) in 39 post(s)
The protocol is lufenuron. I tried 12 grams of it which was round 1 of 3. The treatment suggests about 40-45 grams over a course of about 2-3 months. Lufenuron is basically a chitin inhibitor that causes candida to lose the chitin of their cell wall. During my first round I felt like a new person from day 5 to day 12. Then I experienced some die off side effects for the next few weeks. Somewhat similiar to diflucan side effects but not quite as strong. It was hard to work and go through these side effects so I stopped the procedure 2 rounds short. The lufenuron produced tons of mucus which was evident in my colonics. So I think the lufenuron did create a lot of die-off. Lufenuron can accumulate in the tissues for up to a month. The only problem with the product is that it is hard to say how much of the lufenuron actually reaches the colon? So the protocol might be more effective if enemas are done along with it. One member on curezone swore by it but he also did it for a little over 2 months and was not working at the time. Lufenuron might not work for people that have no candida in the small intestine?

Edited by user Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:08:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline raster  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 29, 2012 10:31:16 PM(UTC)
raster

Man

Was thanked: 727 time(s) in 601 post(s)
I am going to take some german homeopathics that do this soon, I will mention what I experience.

-raster
Offline jameskep  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 8:17:55 AM(UTC)
jameskep

United States

There is a German homeopathic that acts as a chitin inhibitor?
Offline Ms T  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 7:44:35 AM(UTC)
Ms T

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
James,

Isn't lufenuron what they use to kill fleas/worms in dogs and cats? Could the initial benefits have had more to do with killing parasite infestation than with re-balancing Candida (although I know the treatment for both is often very similar)?

And is there a safe commercially available product for humans -- the one that survivor619 asked about?

Thank you.

T

Offline jameskep  
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:55:22 AM(UTC)
jameskep

United States

Lufenuron is used to kill anything that has chitin as its exoskeleton/cell membrane(been used for dogs and cats). Benefits can be for any harmful organism that uses chitin-(fungal candida uses more chitin for its cell membrane and chain structure).
Lufenuron is available though the website survivor mentioned or owndoc.com(Sarah Vaughter website) Sarah Vaughter has some good info on it.
thanks 1 user thanked jameskep for this useful post.
Ms T on 11/5/2012(UTC)
Offline givingall  
#7 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 3:05:25 AM(UTC)
givingall

James,

How do you know that the excess mucous was die-off from killing candida? If Lufenuron harms your intestines cells you would produce more mucous too. If you have an allergic response to it, you could produce more mucous.

g
Offline jameskep  
#8 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:30:31 AM(UTC)
jameskep

United States

Agree. Probably a combination of both. If the lufenuron irritates the intestinal lining than it can cause mucus production. Candida cell membrane leakage can cause die-off which leads to mucus production. Same concept when someone has a cold(virus). The body produces mucus to trap and delay the invader. When the candida leaks its cell membrane components the immune system detects it as an invasion/immune response to the proteins and can produce mucus to try and trap the toxins.

Edited by user Saturday, November 24, 2012 9:46:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline ghoney  
#9 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 7:54:28 AM(UTC)
ghoney

Australia

is this lufenuron a drug?
has anyone tried the raindrop technique with essential oils?
Offline ghoney  
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 7:59:48 AM(UTC)
ghoney

Australia

wikepedia's defenition is...Lufenuron, a benzoylurea pesticide
Offline bloom  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:00:12 AM(UTC)
bloom

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I've been reading into this and although I have no idea what Lufenuron is, it's a very plausible theory, just totally untested on humans, which is why I won't be dabbling.

I've lifted this from another site who use Chitinase to break down Chitin as an organic pesticide in gardening:-

Chitin is a compound that makes up the shells of crustaceans/arthropods. Not only that, but chitin helps form the cell walls of fungi (I will share the importance of this later). And even more good news, it is a main component of the exoskeleton of insects. One thing you also need to be aware of is that it is found in the “skin” of worms.

Chitosan is a compound that is created from the breakdown of chitin. Chitosan is the product that you may find most commercially available as both a plant growth regulator and a "no risk" systematic pesticide. Note: per my current understanding most chitosan is produced using a synthetic process on an organic product, thus is not truly organic. Not only that, but if you are using it to reverse an outbreak, it may not be the best option. I will share a better option in a minute.

Chitinase is the naturally occurring enzyme that breaks chitin down into chitosan. I will repeat that point, it is the central point you need to know in order to organically reverse a disease (and possibly even insect) outbreak using chitin! Chitinase is the enzyme that breaks chitin down into chitosan. Some living organisms produce this chitinase enzyme. Most of these organisms are bacteria (and some fungi). Some plants even produce this enzyme in order to fight off disease (this is the "system" that we will use to model our pest control treatment). Anyways, many of the chitinase producing microorganisms are known crustacean pathogens. These organisms produce this enzyme so they can break down crustacean shells (in order to eat it, or get through it to invade the shellfish itself). While this may seem bad, it can be used to our organic advantage.
Offline ghoney  
#12 Posted : Monday, October 07, 2013 6:01:53 PM(UTC)
ghoney

Australia

Hi guys
There appears to be 3 grades of lufenuron that I have come across. Pure 99.3% human grade, animal grade and agricultural grade 5-7%. It is therefore important to get the correct form with a certificate assay if possible. It appears that many humans have used the cell wall suppressor with good results with no side effects(quesionable) except die off. If there were no die off symptoms it would not be working but there is a need to support phase 2 detoxification ie liver and kidney support and keep the bowels working, drink plenty of water etc. Do not expect much positive research on this lufenuron subject as it will not benefit big pharma. Most of the medical appointments would be due to side effects of fungus. But there are more and more legitimate doctors and researchers now subscribing to the fungus cauuses cancer theory.
Ellargic acid found in pomegranates, raspberries, figs and strawberries is a natural organic chemistry that breaks down the chiton layer of fungus. Also this can be purchased as a supplement. Funny that ellargic acid is on top of my natural anticancer chart(remember the fungus may cause cancer theory).
I am interested to know about the German homeopathic remedy that dissolves the chiton exoskeleton naturally. It would surely be safer than any chemical.
Always interested to hear more on the subject.
Offline cinnamongirl  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, March 18, 2014 10:53:02 AM(UTC)
cinnamongirl

United States

Hi this is great. has there been any progress on this topic? I would love to hear back from Raster on the German natural remedy also any other products that have been helpful thanks!