Candida Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 1000557  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 29, 2012 11:04:34 PM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

is that ok? Will it be as effective?

Edited by user Sunday, July 29, 2012 11:08:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
User is suspended until 2/20/2041 5:52:52 PM(UTC) Able900  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2012 1:29:19 AM(UTC)
Able900

Man

Was thanked: 563 time(s) in 386 post(s)
Magnesium is one of the minerals which is on our protocol. To believe that you have to do without a specific essential mineral for the human body in order to cure your infestation is ridiculous. Magnesium did not cause your infestation, neither will avoiding it cure your infestation; you need to be looking at the real culprits and not necessary minerals or vitamins. I took 400 mg of magnesium along with calcium every day during my entire treatment and ultimate cure; I’m still taking the same amount today, and I’ve remained cured for over a year.

Magnesium is one of the most important minerals your body needs. It allows the metabolism of energy from the food you eat, it builds strong bones, supports healthy nerve and muscle functions. When a deficiency occurs, this can cause many gastrointestinal problems such as vomiting and nausea as well as neurological problems; cramping in muscles, seizures, tingling and numbness in limbs, and even heart arrhythmias. In addition, your body also needs the mineral calcium, and if you take calcium alone without magnesium, you’ll likely have a constipation problem as long as you take the calcium alone.

By the way, if your intention is to avoid even the small amount of magnesium found in capsules, you may as well stop eating all green vegetables as well since they usually contain more magnesium than just about any other foods.

Able

Edited by user Monday, July 30, 2012 1:34:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Javizy  
#3 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2012 2:19:31 AM(UTC)
Javizy

Man

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
You should only be concerned with what aids biofilm production when you're actually doing a biofilm protocol, which is supposed to be a short-term process. I don't think it's something you should even attempt without researching it yourself and judging whether or not it's actually going to help either. If you're constantly taking enzymes and avoiding minerals, you'll never recover. The amount of magnesium in your supplement will be negligible at any rate - it's probably the bulkiest mineral.
Offline raster  
#4 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2012 5:22:21 AM(UTC)
raster

Man

Was thanked: 790 time(s) in 656 post(s)
I would not be paranoid about biofilms; this is such a silly thought. Basically a long term anti candida diet with SF722 can destroy biofilms by themselves so I wouldn't worry about it.

You need minerals to survive!

-raster
Offline 1000557  
#5 Posted : Monday, July 30, 2012 7:28:21 AM(UTC)

Thanks for your replies, will have the capsule too.