Candida Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline princeofsin  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 03, 2012 1:15:24 PM(UTC)
princeofsin

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Anyone ever tried one for candida because I am thinking about it since my friend got great results according to him.
Sponsor
Offline Chris24  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 03, 2012 9:44:52 PM(UTC)
Chris24

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Wouldnt do coffee. Heard it a couple of times on this forum and was never recommended. Coffee is not going to kill the candida colonies.

Why not try a nystatin enema (powder disolved in water), or a water purifier as an enema?
“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
Offline princeofsin  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 04, 2012 1:55:58 PM(UTC)
princeofsin

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I wasn't aware of that. When I looked online I saw a lot of praise about the coffee enema but I will give what you suggested a shot instead. My question is will coffee do anything?
Offline Chris24  
#4 Posted : Friday, May 04, 2012 8:40:16 PM(UTC)
Chris24

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
princeofsin wrote:
I wasn't aware of that. When I looked online I saw a lot of praise about the coffee enema but I will give what you suggested a shot instead. My question is will coffee do anything?

Was the praise in conjunction with candida?

I can imagine it would give you an awesome bowel movement, but i havent tried it so i cant really say. However, it is said the mold and the caffeine in coffee would do more harm than good. How bad it is is difficult to say, but you wont clear up candida with it. The point of the enema in our case is to find a quicker way to the colon where the candida colonies thrive, and to let it come into contact with an anti fungal/anti pathogen liquid substance. Because having to go through the stomach and small intestine first is not very efficient.
“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
User is suspended until 2/20/2041 5:52:52 PM(UTC) Able900  
#5 Posted : Monday, May 07, 2012 1:46:00 AM(UTC)
Able900

Man

Was thanked: 571 time(s) in 391 post(s)
When you take an enema containing coffee (or any other liquid) it is absorbed into the blood stream. This has the same effect as it would if it were rubbed on the skin or taken by mouth.

When you take coffee or another caffeine product into your body in any way, the caffeine will work towards weakening the adrenals which leads to increased inflammation in the body due to low levels of anti-inflammatory corticosteroids. As far as Candida is concerned, it becomes more difficult for the healing process to be successful when the adrenals are weak.

In addition, the tannins in coffee can bind together nutrients which are desperately needed for healing. In addition to this, the oxalates in coffee irritate the body tissues. But the most important of these is the weakening of the adrenals and therefore the immune system which in most cases is already suffering due to the Candida infestation.

Flora (colonies of beneficial bacteria):
Keep in mind that the tannins in the coffee have the ability to kill the flora, which will actually increase the absorption of toxins from the colon since one of the roles of the flora is to break down toxins for excretion. You can't cure a Candida infestation without sufficient flora in the intestines. Beneficial bacteria in your colon will maintain the health of the colon because the good bacteria are able to keep dangerous bacteria from multiplying and also reduce the occurrence of constipation.

An occasional enema containing Nystatin is more likely to be beneficial to your treatment than coffee which would only prove in the long run to be detrimental to your cause.

Able
Offline mija313@gmail.com  
#6 Posted : Monday, August 04, 2014 11:42:08 PM(UTC)
mija313@gmail.com

United States

Please don't write comments until you have thoroughly researched your topic. If you want to do coffee enemas, they detox the liver and if you know ANYTHING about coffee enemas, you know that it is NOT the same as drinking coffee!!! First of all, you only use ORGANIC coffee and it makes you feel great!!! If you want to know all about coffee enemas, you can type in Dr. Lawrence Wilson and you will have tons of advice and facts on coffee enemas. I have been using for about 2 years now and they are pretty safe if done correctly. There are lots of Drs. and nutritionists who recommend them, so don't write them off. Do your research!!!
Offline TheXtremisT  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 05, 2014 4:03:11 AM(UTC)
TheXtremisT

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mija313@gmail.com Go to Quoted Post
Please don't write comments until you have thoroughly researched your topic. If you want to do coffee enemas, they detox the liver and if you know ANYTHING about coffee enemas, you know that it is NOT the same as drinking coffee!!! First of all, you only use ORGANIC coffee and it makes you feel great!!! If you want to know all about coffee enemas, you can type in Dr. Lawrence Wilson and you will have tons of advice and facts on coffee enemas. I have been using for about 2 years now and they are pretty safe if done correctly. There are lots of Drs. and nutritionists who recommend them, so don't write them off. Do your research!!!

First of all, this topic is over 2 years old, so talking to people like they just posted it won't get you anywhere.

Second, Able DID do his research, hence why he came up with such a well-written and detailed post. Everything he wrote is of concern for people who have candida, and there is way more evidence to support his information than yours.

Coffee is a stimulant and an irritant. Just because it works for some folks doesn't mean it'll work for everyone. I, like many others on here have an irritated gut lining and it will do no good for me. Coffee burns out your adrenals and causes unneeded stress for your body when you're trying to heal.

In some people, it may help the liver, but when you're suffering badly like me and many others on here, it'll do more harm than good.

For people who just stumbled upon this post:

DON'T go an do this without doing your own research first. It is better to think this through than to accept the wild claims of one person.