Candida Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Chris24  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:41:59 AM(UTC)
Chris24

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Lorelei wrote:
Hallo Chris24 -

I really appreciate your updates and your willingness to be a guinea pig. As with a lot of new therapies, you will find scientific studies for and against it.

Concerning the destruction of the good bacteria... If this is true, hopefully a major amount of probiotics after your treatment will bring back the balance. It's like starting with a clean slate.

Good luck!

hi, nice to hear.

I don't think there is a reason to think it destroys good bacteria. When you look at the science behind chlorine dioxide, which has been around for dozens of years, then it is pretty clear why it works.
“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
Offline Thomas  
#22 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 2:11:28 AM(UTC)
Thomas

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Thanks mate for the study you run on yourself! I am still hanging in here and reading everything you write.

thumps up! Good luck for your healing!!!!!!
yours
thomas
Offline Chris24  
#23 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 5:11:09 AM(UTC)
Chris24

Update: Day... whatever. second week.
28feb to march 1st

Ouch, that was some bad constipation from the coffee and french fries incident last weekend. Bloating was also present. I havent been feeling too well because of these digestion problems and the hit my body had to take, but I think it is cleared up now. Now I can work towards more energy again.

The thing that made it worse though, the thing that makes my whole problem worse, is my negative thinking. I' m constantly judging myself, feeling stupid for eating something not good, feeling guilty for a smoke. And all that negative emotions are gathering in my stomach. I can actually feel the strain.
My psychologist noticed this today too. He says that I am poisening myself with guilt and self condemnation. And as long as I am poisening myself, no diet will help me, and any medicine I take will have less effect. After this talk I realized that he was right, and I could immediately feel that my stomach was less of a mess. I need to forgive myself for not being perfect, and to just remember that I am really doing the best I can. I'm tired, I' m ill, I'm limited in my food options, I'm prone to thinks negative thoughts, but thats all okay. I need to accept all of this, because its me. I am just a tiny human being with flaws. Realizing this already makes me feel like I'm improving my health, which in fact, is exactly what it is.

I'm running through my mms pretty quickly, so Ive halted the dose at 8 drops max. I've also gone from 4 times a day to 3, which is the normal dose. Running out of the stuff is not the only reason though, chlorine dioxide is pretty damn disgusting and gets harder to chuck down the more drops you use.

Next update soon.

Edited by user Thursday, March 01, 2012 5:11:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Lorelei  
#24 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 1:47:06 PM(UTC)
Lorelei

Thanks for the update. Stay strong. Sending healing thoughts.
Offline Thomas  
#25 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 6:36:06 PM(UTC)
Thomas

Chris24 wrote:
Update: Day... whatever. second week.
28feb to march 1st

Ouch, that was some bad constipation from the coffee and french fries incident last weekend. Bloating was also present. I havent been feeling too well because of these digestion problems and the hit my body had to take, but I think it is cleared up now. Now I can work towards more energy again.

The thing that made it worse though, the thing that makes my whole problem worse, is my negative thinking. I' m constantly judging myself, feeling stupid for eating something not good, feeling guilty for a smoke. And all that negative emotions are gathering in my stomach. I can actually feel the strain.
My psychologist noticed this today too. He says that I am poisening myself with guilt and self condemnation. And as long as I am poisening myself, no diet will help me, and any medicine I take will have less effect. After this talk I realized that he was right, and I could immediately feel that my stomach was less of a mess. I need to forgive myself for not being perfect, and to just remember that I am really doing the best I can. I'm tired, I' m ill, I'm limited in my food options, I'm prone to thinks negative thoughts, but thats all okay. I need to accept all of this, because its me. I am just a tiny human being with flaws. Realizing this already makes me feel like I'm improving my health, which in fact, is exactly what it is.

I'm running through my mms pretty quickly, so Ive halted the dose at 8 drops max. I've also gone from 4 times a day to 3, which is the normal dose. Running out of the stuff is not the only reason though, chlorine dioxide is pretty damn disgusting and gets harder to chuck down the more drops you use.

Next update soon.

Hi mate,
please take a look and buy the book from Byron Katie, her work is amazing and is doing wonders for the mind. A lot you are going through has to do with what you believe is true. But what is true in reality. Doing the work you will see wonders I promise you. You can watch her working with people on you too. But it is very important to do the work yourself. I have her books and they changed my life.

Here book is called: Loving what is!

http://www.amazon.com/Lo...id=1330670116&sr=1-1

all the best
Thomas
Offline Chris24  
#26 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 5:02:37 AM(UTC)
Chris24

Ah thanks for the tip Thomas, the description kinda reminded me of the Power of Now from Eckhart Tolle, which is just about the best mind-book out there. But maybe this can beat it. It is obvious i need to do some work if i want to clear up my mind and solve my problems. Ill look it up.
Offline Chris24  
#27 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 5:20:52 AM(UTC)
Chris24

Update: 2 to 3 march

I haven't had MMS in almost 36 hours. The reason for this being that I got nauseous yesterday after my morning dose (8 drops). I wanted to blame the 5 boiled eggs I had for breakfast (there was nothing else to eat, I was out) but as the hours passed and the uneasiness lingered I realized it was the MMS. My stomach has been growling and churning and working on who knows what almost constantly since yesterday morning, and I have NO idea whats going on. I'm happy that my digestion is functioning and my constipation and bloating is gone, but Ive never had this much going on in my stomach. I feel a little uneasy, and I woke up feeling pretty destroyed this morning. Couldnt get out of bed.
Ive decided to take it easy for a while, since the nausea indicates I took a little too much. I'm gonna go back to 2 or 3 drops per dose because thats when it went really good. I guess this stuff is pretty potent and I should be careful with my body.

Protocol changes starting today:

- Twice as much probiotics as before (4,5 capsules a day)
- Now taking 1 magnesium, 1 iron, a bunch of vitamin c (not time released) and 2 instead of 1 ashwagandha supplements a day.
- Not smoking every day.

Oh and I' m sick of buckwheat/ghee/almond butter pancakes (which was a staple food for me), I'm gonna quit that for a while. Hopefully forever. yugh... This means more fish, (organic) beef and vegetables.

I want to eat a strawberry jelly croissant... that is my goal. I was just craving it today, and have decided that I am not cured until I can eat shit like a croissant with strawberry jelly. My god thats good. But not yet:P
Offline Thomas  
#28 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 7:02:48 AM(UTC)
Thomas

Chris24 wrote:
Ah thanks for the tip Thomas, the description kinda reminded me of the Power of Now from Eckhart Tolle, which is just about the best mind-book out there. But maybe this can beat it. It is obvious i need to do some work if i want to clear up my mind and solve my problems. Ill look it up.

Yes, my friend. I started too with Tolle. Its in the same spirit but Tolle is more philosophical while she guides you into the truth. Its very straight forward and you can work but you can go as deep as you want working through your issues. Her teaching opened a new world for me. If you want to see the truth and clear up your mind. Her teaching will be the tool for you.
Keep me updated mate, if you have questions or like to ventilate send me a PM. I went through it and learned a lot, her teaching helped me not to freak out with the panic attacks.

yours

Thomas
Offline Chris24  
#29 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2012 9:14:40 AM(UTC)
Chris24

Update: 4 to 7th of march.

I wanted to scream out to everyone that MMS works, is more powerful and kinder with die off effects than any anti fungal, and that the FDA is wrong. However, I am still a bit hesitant, as I am only just discovering what works for a candida sufferer as myself. Hold on, I think a victorious outcry is inevitable in the near future.

Ive been feeling pretty good the last 3 days. Not thanks to my diet and lifestyle though, which I choose to mess up for really pushing the capabilities of the MMS and simply because my discipline/inspiration is failing me. Even the less smoking part I didn't make. I did have some exercise for the first time in weeks (rollerblading). But this was all thanks to a couple of servings of brown rice I had. Paleolithic diet a natural energy diet? My ass. I have been on it for 2 months and not once did I feel any better on it. Good old carbs is what I need.
Sidenote: I have been kinder to myself mentally lately. Thats a positive.

My protocol for the last 3 days has been this:
- 6 drops of MMS every 3 hours followed by a last serving of 3 drops 1,5 hours before sleeping. This means 6 servings a day, the first one being on an empty stomach.
- Probiotics and vitamin c at night right before sleeping. Especially the vitamin c is neccesary to take with an interval of at least 1,5 hours after the MMS, since it counters the function of MMS. MMS stays in the body for a maximum of 2 hours.
- The rest of the probiotics I take with the other supplements on a random part of the day.
- No yogurt. Never really went well.

Now for the fun part, the foods that I have been cheating with the last 3 days.
- 3 full servings of brown rice (havent had brown rice in 2 months)
- tomato puree, tomatoes,
- white cashew butter and almond paste late night binges (seriously a lot)
- late night snack of omelette with aged cheese
- non organic beef cooked until soft in margarine
- couple of cups of coffee

As expected I did have slight reactions to most of these foods which are:
- acidity in gut
- sudden rising temperature
- threatening feeling spreading from stomach to rest of body
- bloating
- Upcoming fatigue

I get these reactions almost immediately. BUT since I'm taking MMS every 3 hours I am not giving the candida a chance to do anything. I take the drops and bam, the reaction is gone. Almost instantly. It feels like putting a hose on a fire. Raally cooling and healing. There is dextrose in my ashwagandha and maltodextrin in one of my probiotics and I got a reaction from those today. Took the MMS and felt better. The key I think is to not give the candida any chance to recover, so I keep bombarding it with MMS, flushing my system over and over. So the reactions get cut off before they can really manifest. This is the reason it has been going well the last 3 days. My appetite has increased too, really that comfortable growling sensation of feeling hungry, and it feels GREAT.

So... now that I know what works I have to focus on the next step. I am not sure what the best plan is, but I am thinking about introducing low sugar fruit to get the energy to exercise more. That would be pleasant and healthy I think, cause it would make me stronger and more fit to fight of the candida. I am even thinking about having oatmeal soymilk porrage as a try out. I don't know, I feel like I'm on uncharted territory here. Bit lost on what to do now that its going well.

Any ideas or advice from anyone is very welcome on this :)
Offline raster  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2012 11:17:59 AM(UTC)
raster

Man

Was thanked: 842 time(s) in 700 post(s)
I haven't been following your blog since the first post, but I wanted to say that you shouldn't feed the candida and kill it off over and over, you just won't recover the best way possible if you do that. It will only prolong your treatment.

I would cut out the margarine which is dairy and isn't helpful. I would not eat any cheese which contains molds (candida can feed on molds easily because its a fungus)...I also wouldn't eat the nut butters unless they are freshly made. The ones in the containers (pre-made unfresh stuff) contains a TON of molds. Tomatoes aren't the end of the world but they contain sugar and are acidic. If you want a healthier version of rice, I would try out black or red rice which have better nutritional properties. The black rice actually tastes sorta like white rice.

For digestion, I would consider drinking chamomile tea which gives you energy like caffeine, it improves digestion, and is antifungal.

If you go back to drinking coffee regularly, the candida will adapt to this and come back with a fury, especially if you drink it with dairy. Caffeine also drains the adrenals which you need to be in top shape to heal the body. If you drink coffee regularly again, it won't help you at all other than digestion.

Instead of beef, I would consider lamb, chicken, turkey, or buffalo. Sausages are cheaper in general and are tasty as well.

Are you eating any veggies?

Are you taking anything to heal leaky gut? Have you tried any of the bread recipes on the forum?

I worry for you and don't want you to get bad again. It takes much much longer to heal from candida overgrowth than 2 months.

-raster
Offline Chris24  
#31 Posted : Thursday, March 08, 2012 7:38:58 AM(UTC)
Chris24

Hi Raster, thank you for the reply and all the great tips.

Yes I do eat a lot of vegetables. I live on vegetables, meat and fish.

Yeah I notice beef it too heavy sometimes, but organic chicken is ridiculously expensive (5 euro's for 200 grams) and I worry about normal meat industry products.

Yes I have tried the coconut/buckwheat bread mixed with caramel chicory and ghee in the batter. It was great. I should make it again some time.

I really do realize that all the cheats arent a good thing, especially the coffee is an old friend I dont want to come back, but for the sake of this experiment I pushed it to really be certain that the MMS works. Now that I can say for certain that it does, I can keep using it and focus on living healthier and rebuilding my inner strength.

I had sort of cured myself from candida this time last year (took 2 months). Cured in this context meaning actually feeling alive and awake and energetic for a couple of days. I was using MMS at the time but the diet that I was taking wasnt ideal to say the least. 3 times brown rice per day, and wheat, potato, white flower a couple of times a week. This is the reason why I was curious, because apparently back then I killed of the candida faster then I could feed it. However, I did not adress the leaky gut at all.

I do agree with you, I need to stop feeding it for better results. BUT, at the same time I don't want to feel weak anymore. Candida starts with internal weakness, and I feel that if I stay weak I won't have the energy to get better. At least this is my idea right now. I need the energy to live healthier and fight it off, while at the same time destroying it faster then it can grow with MMS. So, what this means is adding healthy foods that feed candida a little bit, a sacrifice to improve internal strenght. I do think I should be focusing on fixing the leaky gut, this is why I mentioned the fruit. If I'm eating fruit and keep killing the candida to prevent reactions from fruit then I figured I would improve overall. Any thoughts on this theory?

Oh and any tips on healing leaky gut would be much appreciated!:)
Offline raster  
#32 Posted : Friday, March 09, 2012 6:30:17 AM(UTC)
raster

Man

Was thanked: 842 time(s) in 700 post(s)
Hello Chris,

I hear you on your justifications for eating your diet, but there are other alternative foods that have great nutritional properties that are on the allowed foods list.

I also have started to eat more fruit to heal leaky gut. I am 9 months into the diet so I feel that its safe to say that I won't experience much drawback from the fruit at this point.

If you want to prevent future reactions from fruit or other foods than you need to heal leaky gut. Antifungals won't prevent this problem, they only will kill the candida that has grown from the foods you eat. To heal leaky gut, you need to eat foods that contain FOS, and there are many foods that contain FOS on the allowed foods list:

-artichokes
-oat bran
-inulin (aka miracle fiber)
-stevia
and more...

You also need to reduce inflammation of the gut in order to heal leaky gut. You need to eat anti-inflammatory foods basically. The foods you are choosing to eat are inflammatory and so it won't make it any better. Veggies and fruits are generall anti-inflammatory, so is salmon and broccoli. Fermented cod liver oil is highly anti-inflammatory and contains prebiotic properties as well.

There are lots of supplements you can take to heal leaky gut as well:

There are ways to heal leaky gut:

Glutamine is fairly effective to heal leaky gut. Its main plus is that it helps reduce problems associated with sugar sensitivity and sugar allergies.

Cinnamon pearls.

Inulin and foods with FOS are an easy way to help heal leaky gut; get some inulin (aka miracle fiber) and sprinkle it on the foods that you eat (or in foods that you bake). It heals leaky gut as well.

Other ones:
Grape bitters (or other bitters)
Digestive enzymes (I take one called pro-gest)

And there are more! Here's dvgorge's list from another post:

There are a lot of supplements that can help to repair the intestinal lining.
The first thing is to correct what is causing it including chronic stress.
If you have a pathogenic overgrowth in the intestines or an intolerance such as gluten intolerance the lining won't repair until you addressed it.

Slyppery Elm.
Aloe Vera
Omega 3
N Acetyl Cysteine.
DGL
Vitamin E
L. Glutamine.
N.A.G
Colostrum
Bee Pollen
Probiotics
Prebiotics
L-Histedine

-raster
Offline Chris24  
#33 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2012 7:04:49 AM(UTC)
Chris24

Thanks a LOT Raster. FOS = a reason to eat banana's! (yeah Ill be careful with the sugar amount) The inflammatory food thing is a really important point aswell, I had such a reaction today.

Update:
Today I had a big reaction to garlic powder and too much salt. I am so sick of these overblown bodily reactions to normal food. And it was going SO well today, I woke up feeling well rested and ready for the day. I had also taken a break from smoking for 2 days. The candida is being killed by my bombardment of chlorine dioxide, really serious improvements in my energy, digestion, mental state (less depression and clearer thinking), eyes (clearer), but the gut needs to get better.

I have decided to try and change my diet to fully concentrate on healing leaky gut, regardless of its 100% candida friendlyness. This because I assume that I'm destroying the candida faster then it can grow on the foods i will eat. I need to try this out because I am SO sick of the diet, and I just cant cope with the same freaking food every day. Buckwheat makes me gag and eggs are less keen to be digested I have noticed. If this works then that would save me. MMS feels like my last hope. I have never liked vegetables, and am so sick of feeling trashed by this diet, like I was last year, when all I got for all my trying was 3 days of health. The kind of health a normal person would take for granted EVERY freaking day. Dunno, maybe I'm just weak. I shouldnt cheat with food, I shouldnt smoke, I shouldnt be like this. But I am.

Starting monday ill be eating fruit at the least, and possibly trying soy- or or some other milk and oatmeal with ghee. Stupid? Possibly. But then again, MMS is not like other antifungals. Someone has to try it, and Ive been feeling like shit for so long that I dont care being a guinea pig.

Stay tuned for more bitching.
Offline Thomas  
#34 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2012 9:19:55 AM(UTC)
Thomas

Chris24 wrote:
Thanks a LOT Raster. FOS = a reason to eat banana's! (yeah Ill be careful with the sugar amount) The inflammatory food thing is a really important point aswell, I had such a reaction today.

Update:
Today I had a big reaction to garlic powder and too much salt. I am so sick of these overblown bodily reactions to normal food. And it was going SO well today, I woke up feeling well rested and ready for the day. I had also taken a break from smoking for 2 days. The candida is being killed by my bombardment of chlorine dioxide, really serious improvements in my energy, digestion, mental state (less depression and clearer thinking), eyes (clearer), but the gut needs to get better.

I have decided to try and change my diet to fully concentrate on healing leaky gut, regardless of its 100% candida friendlyness. This because I assume that I'm destroying the candida faster then it can grow on the foods i will eat. I need to try this out because I am SO sick of the diet, and I just cant cope with the same freaking food every day. Buckwheat makes me gag and eggs are less keen to be digested I have noticed. If this works then that would save me. MMS feels like my last hope. I have never liked vegetables, and am so sick of feeling trashed by this diet, like I was last year, when all I got for all my trying was 3 days of health. The kind of health a normal person would take for granted EVERY freaking day. Dunno, maybe I'm just weak. I shouldnt cheat with food, I shouldnt smoke, I shouldnt be like this. But I am.

Starting monday ill be eating fruit at the least, and possibly trying soy- or or some other milk and oatmeal with ghee. Stupid? Possibly. But then again, MMS is not like other antifungals. Someone has to try it, and Ive been feeling like shit for so long that I dont care being a guinea pig.

Stay tuned for more bitching.

hi mate, thumps up. I am still following your post mate!
I believe it is a good try with the foods if you look out to keep that very bad junk food out of the picture and the smoking.

Keep us updated how it goes with your experiment.

cheers
Thomas
Offline Chris24  
#35 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 7:58:08 AM(UTC)
Chris24

Thanks Thomas, I appreciate that. Yeah no junk food of any kind. My diet is still pretty limited. Im just pushing to see if with using MMS, people can heal without a super strict diet. This could also significantly reduce the time to reach a cure, because it would mean that WITH the super strict diet, using MMS would cure candida in WEEKS instead of months.
Offline Chris24  
#36 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:29:43 AM(UTC)
Chris24

Update:

Oh my god I thought I was gonna vomit yesterdaymorning taking 12 drops with a glass of water on an empty stomach. This stuff is seriously pungent on high doses. Well, I didnt vomit and didnt get nauseous, so yay, my body can take it. And boy did it feel good cleaning my system before that heavy breakfast of apple-oatmealporrage.
Anyway, on to things relevant.

The last four days I have been eating apples, a banana, oatmeal, organic milk, and unsweetened soymilk.

Milk was de first to be tested and I got a sugar rush straight off. I had oatmeal porrage with milk which was worse than with soymilk. Fruit was easily digested aside from some hickups after the banana (which was so sweet I thought there were chemicals in it).

Symptoms while on this diet:
- Full recurrence of thrush on unwanted places (which i havent seen in weeks)
- rectal itching (which was also gone for weeks)
- Bloating and indigestion
- Sore legs and generally low strength and muscle fatigue
- Dry, irritated eyes
- Typical candida fatigue, not die off fatigue

I kept this up for 4 days eating oatmeal with fruit every day, hoping my body would adjust. It didnt. Perhaps it would need more time but I doubt it. This whole thing probably set my progress back, but I wouldnt dare say how much.

So failed experiment? Nah, I tried, and now I know. I learn, and maybe in the future I can tell people not to do the same as me.
So on to a new protocol it is. And there is reason to be optimistic, cause I havent gone to the maximum reach of MMS yet. And for the new protocol the following is important.

Very important realisation here.
I catched a cold last week and noticed a flu trying to enter. This concerned me as I never catch a cold or get sick, seriously, I havent had problems like that in years. The MMS prevented an actual flu, as it is physically impossible to get sick while on this stuff, but these cold symptoms made me aware that my otherwise strong immunesystem was failing. This, I realized, is because my protocol didnt allow for my body to rest at all. I was taking 6 drops every 3 hours, then went to 4 drops every 2 hours for a few days. Anti-oxidant deficiency was lurking around the corner, as I did not take any serious supplements and barely any vit C. MMS is a powerful oxidizer, and it should be countered with anti-oxidants, but not at the same time as it will interfere with the pathogen killing. So I changed my protocol to suit my needs. Less frequency, higher doses. With inbetween time for leaky gut supplements and vitamins, of which some are antioxidants.

New diet outline: brown rice, fish, eggs and vegetables (also tomatoes and carrots) as staple foods. Coconut bread and heck, an occasional salad to boot.
- Completely off the meat. More fish instead.

Full supplements list since yesterday:
- L glutamine
- Iron
- Magnesium
- Vitamin C, A, D
- Biotin
- Cats claw
- Bee pollen
- Ashwagandha (though I might want to get rid of it as it contains maltodextrin)

New protocol with supplements.
Morning: Probiotic on empty stomach followed right after with a dose of MMS, 10 to max 15 (yikes!)drops. The probiotics should not be bothered by the MMS. Anti-oxidant free breakfast 1 hour later.

Afternoon: Lunch = biggest meal of the day occompanied by all the supplements. Dose of MMS 2 to 3 hours later.

Evening: Supplements with dinner. Last dose of MMS late in the evening, not eating anything after that. Probiotic before bed.

For the next couple of days I'm now going to push the maximum range of the MMS, and stick to the diet more strictly.
Offline Chris24  
#37 Posted : Saturday, March 17, 2012 10:20:01 PM(UTC)
Chris24

Update

Full symptom relieve after 1 dose of 12 drops serving friday. My tongue was really bad too from the monday to thursday diet tryout, but now its getting better. Its going well im keeping this up. No more constipation too. Digestion seems to be normalizing. No other candida symtoms at all, despite my normal fatigue.