Candida Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline 89Mirageman  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:49:27 AM(UTC)
89Mirageman

Groups: Registered

I have had stomach isses for as long as I can remember. I'm a 33 y/o male and over the last 2 years or so I've had this dull pain in my lower right side, mostly after meals. I've also been a diabetic (type II) for about 10 years now and didn't really look after myself like I should have for most of those. Mainly just ate anything that I wanted and took my medication.

It seems the pain is worse right after meals but only when I am sitting or laying down. If I stand its completely gone. A few months ago I started searching online for the symptoms and tried the gluten free diet for about a month with no real progress. Then I stumbled across candida and a little light bulb came on and I realized I was finally onto something.

I did the spit test and within minutes there were huge strings hanging down almost reaching the bottom of the glass. I took one of the online tests and scored very high and was told more than likely it was candida.

This brings me back to my first question though. What type of stomach issues do you guys/girls have with candida? I was diagnoced with gastroparesis (slow stomach emptying) back in June along with a Hiatal hernia. I have lost about 35 lbs since June by cutting back and exercising and am feeling much better these days. It does seem like the pain is not as intense so maybe its my gut/intestines healing.

Edited by user Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:51:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline 89Mirageman  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2011 1:41:22 AM(UTC)
89Mirageman

So I'm the only one with pain in the intestines? I was really hoping to hear from others that could verify they are having similar issues.
Offline dr95pepper  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 05, 2011 12:58:45 AM(UTC)
dr95pepper

you can try a product called calm by dr peter gillham. the full name is natural calm anti-stess drink. it is made up of magnesium and thats pretty much it. the "ingredients:ionic magnesium citrate(created from a highly absorbable proprietary blend of citric acid and magnesium carbonate)" my daughter has encoprisis, cronic constipation, and it helps her move like you would not believe, not to mention as she drinks it, she has come to calm down more and not get as upset about life as before. shes been on it for about a yr i guess and does hits and misses but it works wonders. that could help you "move" a little better. hope that helps some.
Offline Thomas  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 05, 2011 1:32:04 AM(UTC)
Thomas

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Hi mate,

This brings me back to my first question though. What type of stomach issues do you guys/girls have with candida?

My stomach issues where these:

A constant pressure feeling like someone pressing a thump under my navel, a belly swollen up like I would be pregnant. (But I am a guy)
Having a feeling that I have to run all the time to the toilet to pee or a strange muscle spasm which gave me a feeling I pee in my trouser. Sometimes it was sticking me like a knife but not so often. Since I am doing the diet

Able and raster are doing here on the forum I don't have pain any-more in the stomach.
There are still other issues like being dizzy or pain in my bones and muscles, a nervousness in my nerve system is still there but much better.

cheers
Thomas
User is suspended until 2/20/2041 5:52:52 PM(UTC) Able900  
#5 Posted : Saturday, November 05, 2011 12:21:26 PM(UTC)
Able900

Man

Was thanked: 559 time(s) in 385 post(s)
Hello, Thomas.

With a Candida albicans infestation, the infestation often causes the entire gastrointestinal tract to be inflamed, this includes the stomach, gallbladder, pancreas, liver, small intestine, and appendix as well as the large intestine or colon. During the infestation inflammation often occurs in any of one these areas or more, and it’s also possible that pain is experienced in one of these parts when the actual source of inflammation is happening in another area of the body; this is the way of the human body. What I’m saying is that it’s perfectly normal to experience pains in these areas of your body.

The dizziness and achiness or pain in your muscles can be caused by die-off toxins of the dying Candida. Are you taking molybdenum yet?

Able
Offline Thomas  
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 05, 2011 11:12:57 PM(UTC)
Thomas

Able900 wrote:
Hello, Thomas.

With a Candida albicans infestation, the infestation often causes the entire gastrointestinal tract to be inflamed, this includes the stomach, gallbladder, pancreas, liver, small intestine, and appendix as well as the large intestine or colon. During the infestation inflammation often occurs in any of one these areas or more, and it’s also possible that pain is experienced in one of these parts when the actual source of inflammation is happening in another area of the body; this is the way of the human body. What I’m saying is that it’s perfectly normal to experience pains in these areas of your body.

The dizziness and achiness or pain in your muscles can be caused by die-off toxins of the dying Candida. Are you taking molybdenum yet?

Able

Thank you Able,
I get very little molybdenum through my multivitamin.

I ordered molybdenum last week and wait that the shop will call me. The biggest problem I face here in Sweden is to get a powerful probiotic. I have to try to order it from the states but I am afraid they will take it away from me on the customs. They open all parcels from amazon. Lets see how I solve that. I was eating kefir and yogurt, my stomach loves it but I got inflammation in the bones and in the thigh muscles, itching anus and a all poisonous feeling in my body. Its sad as I love the kefir and yoghurt. Dont know how to solve that merry go round off symptoms.

thanks for all Able, you are a real blessing, you cant imagen how much you helped me already. Feel tons better than ten days ago.

your
Thomas
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 06, 2011 4:18:15 AM(UTC)
Able900

Man

Thomas wrote:
thanks for all Able, you are a real blessing, you cant imagen how much you helped me already. Feel tons better than ten days ago.

Hello, Thomas, I think I covered the issues you mentioned in this post in an earlier post I sent this morning.

It’s great for us to hear that you’re feeling a little better than you were ten days ago. It helps us to gage our responses to posters as we’re not always certain of our suggestions as every person is different, and often will need different degrees as far as the types of treatments. This information was really helpful to us. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery from the ‘beast’ we call Candida albicans.
Able
Offline Thomas  
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 06, 2011 7:33:08 AM(UTC)
Thomas

Able900 wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Hello, Thomas, I think I covered the issues you mentioned in this post in an earlier post I sent this morning.

It’s great for us to hear that you’re feeling a little better than you were ten days ago. It helps us to gage our responses to posters as we’re not always certain of our suggestions as every person is different, and often will need different degrees as far as the types of treatments. This information was really helpful to us. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery from the ‘beast’ we call Candida albicans.
Able

Able its easy to cry for help when in need but one forgets to thank and help others when one is feeling well again. I hope I remember to help others when I am ok again and not drift off in the unknown spaces of the internet.

To even give you are clearer picture, how you and raster helped me I liked to say some words more. I was following a candida diet from the internet which focused mainly on fats and protein. So I was eating a lot of meat. My body collapsed as you know and I wrote about. Then I was sure my misery had to do with the fact that I was lacking sugar and broke the old diet in a extreme way eating everything again only not to suffer these terrible symptoms I got from the meat diet.

You said, that I am not suffering from sugar loss and you where right. You too said I should not eat so much meat and you where right with this too. I am following now your diet here on the forum for a week and the panic attacks are gone and the terrible vibrating has only come very minor back last week for some hours. I am looking forward to see them gone too. I had for years pain in the stomach like a little burning sensation or like someone pressing a thump into my stomach just under the navel. This is totally gone now. For 3 days I am pain free with the stomach. For two days now I don't have this dizziness I had for a very long time.

I am very positive and I hope that if I would get all the stuff you get your hands on in the states I would heal much faster. But at least we have tons of Swedes here the famous kålrot!!! ;-)

Thank you Able and Raster for making this Forum live, informative and fun to visit.

yours
Thomas
Offline 89Mirageman  
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 06, 2011 11:19:54 AM(UTC)
89Mirageman

Thomas, care to eaplain exactly what you are doing/eating? I have been on the diet for a little over a month now and the stomach issues are still there. Trying to figure out if they're even candida related at this point or not. I will admit that I still eat quite a bit of meat, chicken, turkey and fish that is not organic so that's probably my problem. I keep losing weight and feel I have to eat something.
#10 Posted : Sunday, November 06, 2011 11:37:36 AM(UTC)
Able900

Man

89Mirageman wrote:
Thomas, care to eaplain exactly what you are doing/eating? I have been on the diet for a little over a month now and the stomach issues are still there. Trying to figure out if they're even candida related at this point or not. I will admit that I still eat quite a bit of meat, chicken, turkey and fish that is not organic so that's probably my problem. I keep losing weight and feel I have to eat something.

I know you didn’t address this to me, and I’m sure Thomas will answer you. But if you’re still eating meat every day, then this could very well be the cause of your stomach problems. When meat proteins break down, they release ammonia which can irritate an already irritated stomach and intestines. The Candida also release ammonia which is added to the ammonia that the meat produces during its break-down, so if you’re eating meat 1 to 3 times a day, the fact that you and the Candida both are causing ammonia in your system means that the liver is being constantly overworked, again, not to mention the irritation of the stomach and intestines.

In addition to the protein break-down, the non-organic meats eaten every day contain antibiotics which are destroying the beneficial bacteria in the intestines on daily basis. This alone will prevent a Candida cure. If you don’t cut the meat from your diet, you can expect the stomach problems to continue as well as not being able to completely cure your Candida infestation. Your cure is about choices that you make every day, nothing more.

Able

Edited by user Sunday, November 06, 2011 3:07:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline 89Mirageman  
#11 Posted : Sunday, November 06, 2011 12:42:48 PM(UTC)
89Mirageman

Thanks for the info Able, I kinda figured that but I guess I was in denial because I have started feeling a little better.

I was already on the candida diet and taking the anti-fungals/supplements before I ever found this site. I know for a fact that I already experienced some die off effects such as itching and fatigue. Would you recommend that I start over with the cleanse that you mention here on the forum and start from scratch or just cut out all meat for the next month and see what happens?

I do want to get this under control for sure and I am willing to do whatever it takes.
Offline Thomas  
#12 Posted : Sunday, November 06, 2011 9:46:37 PM(UTC)
Thomas

Hi,
Well, I am sticking to the diet to the point, not breaking an inch.
If I eat meat then only some wild salmon at the moment and some white fish. Only fish which are caught in the ocean and not from fish farms.
I mainly eat organic eggs for protein and avocado.
But I believe I only have twice a week some fish. Until now I didn't have any chicken yet.
We don't get organic ones where I live so I stick with the fish.

PS. I forgot something: I am not sure but I have the feeling that the Swedish bitters are doing me good. As I cant get them here without alcohol I bought only the herbs and make myself a bitter tasting tea from it. I get that one down, and it feels good in the stomach. (Here the question to Able)

Able do you think that's a good idea that I make myself a tea from the Swedish bitter herbs?

all the best to you, I hope you heal up soon!
yours
Thomas

Edited by user Sunday, November 06, 2011 9:56:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#13 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 5:27:55 AM(UTC)
Able900

Man

Thomas wrote:
PS. I forgot something: I am not sure but I have the feeling that the Swedish bitters are doing me good. As I cant get them here without alcohol I bought only the herbs and make myself a bitter tasting tea from it. I get that one down, and it feels good in the stomach. (Here the question to Able)
Able do you think that's a good idea that I make myself a tea from the Swedish bitter herbs?

Thomas, the tea is a perfect idea. I wrote on another of your posts that you should put half a dropper full on the tongue, but this was with the pure liquid grape bitters. But with the tea, of course you can just drink it up enjoying the taste.

PS: If you're adding any sweetener at all to the tea, you may not benefit completely from the bitter taste on the tongue which is where the real benefit comes into play with the bitter receptors on the back of the tongue.

Able
Offline Thomas  
#14 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 7:05:46 AM(UTC)
Thomas

Able900 wrote:
Thomas wrote:

Thomas, the tea is a perfect idea. I wrote on another of your posts that you should put half a dropper full on the tongue, but this was with the pure liquid grape bitters. But with the tea, of course you can just drink it up enjoying the taste.

PS: If you're adding any sweetener at all to the tea, you may not benefit completely from the bitter taste on the tongue which is where the real benefit comes into play with the bitter receptors on the back of the tongue.

Able

No I am not having any sweetener, I got used now to the bitter taste. I was reading on the Swedish bitter bottle that one can get rid of the alcohol by warming up the liquid for a short while. Maybe I try that next time and have the teas too. Able I am so happy for all the help you put down. I feel much encouraged to go on with the diet because of your great advice.

yours
Thomas
Offline 89Mirageman  
#15 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 9:22:18 AM(UTC)
89Mirageman

Bump, Able not sure if you missed my question or not on post 11. I would appreciate your advice.
#16 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 10:11:20 AM(UTC)
Able900

Man

89Mirageman wrote:
Able not sure if you missed my question or not on post 11. I would appreciate your advice.

Hello, sorry I missed your question earlier.

Just to make it clear, ‘feeling a little better’ and a cure are worlds apart when you’re speaking of a Candida albicans infestation. You can feel better forever and still not be cured of the infestation.

I don’t think you need to start the cleanse from the beginning, just eliminate as much meat as you can and go from there. That alone will make a big improvement in the quality of your treatment.

Able
Offline 89Mirageman  
#17 Posted : Monday, November 07, 2011 11:02:08 AM(UTC)
89Mirageman

Good deal man! On my way now to find either the grape bitters or swedish bitters w/o alcohol.

You are correct but feeling a little better is an improvement when you're used to feeling like crap. Thanks again Able!