Candida Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline mstewart  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2012 12:50:13 PM(UTC)
mstewart

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am on week 3 of the candida diet and I just realized that I wasn't supposed to be eating red bell peppers (I have also been eating yellow) and I saw that I wasn't supposed to add those in until phase 2 of the diet. I didn't know what I am supposed to do, do I start over or just keep going where I am?
Is it ok for me to eat the yellow and orange peppers or should I steer away from them until phase 2 as well?

Also, I have just added a probiotic and have noticed an increase in what seems to be die off again. Is this normal?

It also might be helpful to add green to the bell peppers on the accepted food list. I didn't notice I wasn't supposed to eat red until I randomly read ahead on the accepted food list.
Sponsor
User is suspended until 2/20/2041 5:52:52 PM(UTC) Able900  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2012 1:32:57 PM(UTC)
Able900

Man

Was thanked: 560 time(s) in 385 post(s)
Msterwart;

You should just continue your treatment as if this didn’t happen. No need in beginning all over again.

If you just added a probiotic to your regimen, you’re most likely experiencing some die-off as it often kills quite a number of the Candida, especially when first starting the probiotic. Are you taking Molybdenum yet? You should definitely be taking this in order to protect your body and especially the liver and kidneys from the die-off toxins.

I’ve added green bell peppers to the allowed foods list, thanks. I also added jalapeno peppers since it’s I discovered they’re a very powerful antifungal. I would chance saying that if one were to eat as many as five in one day and they are not accustomed to them, this would very likely present quite a die-off episode.

Able
Offline mstewart  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2012 2:04:49 PM(UTC)
mstewart

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Awesome information! Thanks Able.
Offline raster  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2012 4:42:30 AM(UTC)
raster

Man

Was thanked: 728 time(s) in 602 post(s)
If you cheat or start something too soon, just continue on the diet like before and whatever you ate won't set you back more than a few hours or days at the longest! Alcohol is an exception however...

Keep it up!

-Raster