Candida Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline sufferer123  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 05, 2011 5:25:07 AM(UTC)
sufferer123

Groups: Registered

I am trying to slowly get into the detox/cleanse diet; I don't want to give a sudden change to my body. So what I am doing now is making gradual changes to my diet one meal at a time. Yesterday, I had the usual meals except for my dinner, where I changed it to only steamed vegetables.

This morning I had a bowel movement, and 60-70% of my stool was green. I know that I chew my food really well, so I don't think thats the problem. I searched online and people said to take probiotics, now I don't know if I should since I am trying to get into the detox/cleanse. Please help!
Sponsor
Offline raster  
#2 Posted : Monday, December 05, 2011 6:12:39 AM(UTC)
raster

Man

Was thanked: 844 time(s) in 702 post(s)
I believe the color is from what you eat; so if you eat veggies it turns green. If you eat tomato sauce/spaghetti, it turns more orange/red. The colors also can be caused by specific nutrient deficencies, but don't know anything about this.

In general, I wouldn't worry about it.

-Raster
Offline Toffeecoo  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2011 12:02:58 AM(UTC)
Toffeecoo

Woman

Im no expert, raster, but Ive never heard of orange/redish poop outside of someone being kind of sick, to back that up I googled "what determines the color of feces" and you get a ton of results to cross reference. As suspected though, none of them say food matter determines color, so I would do some research to determine the cause.

I'm also no Able, but from all the posts I've read I think probiotics should be taken from day 1, antifungals a few weeks into it. Boosting good bacteria first should help to be your infantry before you call in the cavalry! :D wait a few days and see if that changes the hue back to normal

Edited by user Tuesday, December 06, 2011 12:04:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 2/20/2041 5:52:52 PM(UTC) Able900  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2011 2:41:34 AM(UTC)
Able900

Man

Was thanked: 570 time(s) in 390 post(s)
Toffeecoo wrote:
...from all the posts I've read I think probiotics should be taken from day 1, antifungals a few weeks into it. Boosting good bacteria first should help to be your infantry before you call in the cavalry!

The reason we recommend that the probiotic be started a week or two into the treatment is easily explained. A good probiotic is the most powerful antifungal available on the open market. Taking this immediately upon starting the treatment can cause a horrific case of die-off symptoms if the infestation is even a fairly strong one. Our protocol here is aimed at curing the infestation while protecting the liver and body in general from the dangerous aldehyde toxins which the dying Candida release. Through experience and research, we’ve found that slowly destroying a portion of the infestation before introducing the probiotics is a less invasive and safer treatment than introducing the probiotic immediately.

Able
Offline Thomas  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, December 06, 2011 3:33:52 AM(UTC)
Thomas

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Toffeecoo wrote:
Im no expert, raster, but Ive never heard of orange/redish poop outside of someone being kind of sick, to back that up I googled "what determines the color of feces" and you get a ton of results to cross reference. As suspected though, none of them say food matter determines color, so I would do some research to determine the cause.

I'm also no Able, but from all the posts I've read I think probiotics should be taken from day 1, antifungals a few weeks into it. Boosting good bacteria first should help to be your infantry before you call in the cavalry! :D wait a few days and see if that changes the hue back to normal

Hi mate,
I ate one day before the diet here red beat roots. Then I forgot about it and the next day when I went to toilet I got a chock and thought I had a bleeding cancer in my guts. Everything was red and only red, like someone had been bleeding like hell. Then after the initial chock I came to my senses and remembered the red beat root.
I learned from that even I experienced real fear. The fear experienced was not based on reality. So one is able to freak out for nothing. Then I learned that the food is indeed colouring the next days results. ;-)

cheers
Thomas