Candida Forum
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Michigulla  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 11:30:33 AM(UTC)
Michigulla

Groups: Registered

Hi all,
I'm 25 years old, and have pretty much self-diagnosed myself with Candida overgrowth. I've done the saliva/spit test and the three points directing toward Candida were there. Stringy, sinks to the bottom, floaters, etc... (I know it isn't such a great idea to self-diagnose, so I'll be seeing a naturopathic doctor within the next few weeks to confirm this theory.)

I typically eat a somewhat healthy diet. I do not eat red meat or pork and haven't for years, when I eat chicken it is all white meat breast, and I only eat fish every once in awhile. I try not to eat dairy too much, but I love sugar, which is my downfall and of which I eat A LOT, and most of the time contains dairy. Sweets of any kind, including fruit. I took a whole lot of antibiotics growing up for my severe acne, and ultimately took Accutane (which caused a whole mess of things many months/years afterward.) Needless to say, none of it worked until I started eating healthier.

But yet, I've been experiencing unexplained extreme fatigue, gas after eating (almost everytime), bloating in my waist which makes me look pregnant and after eating hurts when I try and "suck it in". I get headaches/migraines often, acne, and most importantly recurring vaginal pain/bladder pain, including urethra palpitations, sort of feels like burning, but I can't explain it, it just hurts, and a knife cutting type of feeling that feels like a HORRIBLE UTI, but when sent to be cultured at the doctor, ALWAYS comes back negative. The weird thing is, it hurts before and after I pee, it relieves the pain for a few seconds while I'm urinating. I thought for awhile that I had Interstitial Cystitis, but I don't have all of the symptoms of IC, just some, and when I went to the Urologist, he did a cysto and said he thinks I just have a "very sensitive bladder"... What a quack, because I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN sometimes there IS something wrong that's causing this. I did multiple google searches regarding bladder/vaginal pain and Candida, and came across one forum where a man said it could be fungal, not bacterial. This pain is the main reason why I'm trying the Candida cleanse/diet.

I know during the cleansing phase I'm not advised to take probiotics and antifungals, but I've taken probiotics in the past and they didn't harm me, and I take Olive Leaf Extract almost everyday anyway for general health. (One thing I've noticed about OLE is that when I take it on a daily basis it causes my bladder/vaginal pain to worsen. Could this be because it's attacking the yeast/fungus and killing it and it's part of a sort of die-off? Or am I taking too high of a dosage?... I take two full dropper fulls in a glass of water one to two times a day, but not everyday.)

I started the Candida cleanse three days ago and I've been VERY strict on the diet, aside from eating a handful of blueberries today and yesterday with Stevia on it. I'm trying reallllllly hard to avoid sugar at all costs, but the craving is so strong sometimes, I just had to have the blueberries. I went to a friend who's educated on holistic healing, and also works at a vitamin store and he said it's ok if I eat chicken breast, and egg whites, along with all of the vegetables on the cleanse. Is this ok? Or should I cut out the chicken and egg whites?

Currently, I'm taking Jarrow Formula 40 Billion count probiotics, as well as a colon cleanse w/Chlorophyll every morning and every night, along with two Candex pills each time.

Vitamins that I take, and have been on some of these for awhile now:
Vitamin A&D
Vitamin E
Borage Oil
Omega 3
Aloe Vera
Calcium + Magnesium
Quercetin w/Bromalain
Vitamin C
Niacin
Vitamin B Complex
Probiotics

(I'm taking A LOT of these for hormonal balancing, and I want to add, I've been cleared for taking this many vitamins and it being ok to do, so please don't tell me it's too much.)

I've been experiencing some really crazy symptoms. I'm lightheaded, dizzy, weak, and the thing that scares me the most is that I'm tingly in my arms and hands, and I can't sit in the same position for too long because it feels like my limbs fall asleep. Is this part of the die-off? I also have headaches, and of course, the bladder/vaginal pain.

Please let me know if you have ANY insight on what could be the problem, or suggestions for bettering this plan.

Thank you All and God Bless You!

Edited by user Monday, February 20, 2012 11:38:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor
Offline raster  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 3:41:08 PM(UTC)
raster

Man

Was thanked: 788 time(s) in 654 post(s)
Check out the following posts:

http://www.thecandidadie...Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

http://www.thecandidadie...er-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

http://www.thecandidadie..._ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

and

http://www.thecandidadie...x-of-Posts.aspx#post9960

Sounds like you are on the right path to recovery, but it might need a tweak or two.

Are you doing the psyllium husk and clay cleanse?

-raster
User is suspended until 2/20/2041 5:52:52 PM(UTC) Able900  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2012 3:47:46 PM(UTC)
Able900

Man

Was thanked: 562 time(s) in 385 post(s)
Quote:
I'm 25 years old, and have pretty much self-diagnosed myself with Candida overgrowth. I've done the saliva/spit test and the three points directing toward Candida were there. Stringy, sinks to the bottom, floaters, etc... (I know it isn't such a great idea to self-diagnose, so I'll be seeing a naturopathic doctor within the next few weeks to confirm this theory.)
There is no ‘spit test’ that’s capable of diagnosing a Candida albicans infestation.
http://www.thecandidadie...79_The-Spittle-Test.aspx
Quote:
… recurring vaginal pain/bladder pain, including urethra palpitations, sort of feels like burning, but I can't explain it, it just hurts, and a knife cutting type of feeling that feels like a HORRIBLE UTI… I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN sometimes there IS something wrong that's causing this. I did multiple google searches regarding bladder/vaginal pain and Candida, and came across one forum where a man said it could be fungal, not bacterial. This pain is the main reason why I'm trying the Candida cleanse/diet.

Please note that I am not diagnosing your pain, the possibilities are far too widespread. However, Candida albicans can colonize in almost any part of the body; this included the throat, sinuses, and even the bladder.
Quote:
I know during the cleansing phase I'm not advised to take probiotics and antifungals, but I've taken probiotics in the past and they didn't harm me, and I take Olive Leaf Extract almost everyday anyway for general health. (One thing I've noticed about OLE is that when I take it on a daily basis it causes my bladder/vaginal pain to worsen. Could this be because it's attacking the yeast/fungus and killing it and it's part of a sort of die-off? Or am I taking too high of a dosage? I take two full dropper fulls in a glass of water one to two times a day, but not everyday.)
Olive leaf extract contains only mild to moderate antifungal properties and isn’t even on the forum’s protocol. Oil of oregano, garlic extract, and even grapefruit seed extract are much stronger antifungals.
Quote:
I went to a friend who's educated on holistic healing, and also works at a vitamin store and he said it's ok if I eat chicken breast, and egg whites, along with all of the vegetables on the cleanse. Is this ok?
The chicken would make it a very mild cleanse – and that’s IF it’s organic chicken; if it isn’t organic, then it’s a real stretch to say that you’re doing a cleanse. The eggs would also have to be organic to qualify as part of a cleanse.
Quote:
Or should I cut out the chicken and egg whites?
I would cut out the chicken if you want it to be an actual cleanse. And if you have organic eggs, you can eat the entire egg, not just the whites.
Quote:
Currently, I'm taking Jarrow Formula 40 Billion count probiotics, as well as a colon cleanse w/Chlorophyll every morning and every night,
Jarrow is suitable as a starter probiotic only.
http://www.thecandidadie...us-acidophilus-DDS1.aspx
Quote:
along with two Candex pills each time.
You’re just wasting your money on Candex. First it contains three enzymes which are detrimental to the Candida treatment. In addition, it contains Maltodextrin which is a sugar.
Swedish Bitters produce the enzymes you need which help to heal the intestinal lining by allowing the immune system to rebuild the intestinal wall of the intestines. The enzymes produced naturally this way can also clean the intestinal lining of putrefied wastes which allows the beneficial bacteria to re-establish their colonies on the walls of the intestines.
Quote:
(I'm taking A LOT of these for hormonal balancing, and I want to add, I've been cleared for taking this many vitamins and it being ok to do, so please don't tell me it's too much.)

I would be the last person to tell anyone they’re taking too many vitamins; even though I’m not sure why you’re taking a B complex since the best it can do is cause an imbalance of some of the B vitamins. I’d be interested in knowing the ratios of the various B vitamins in the one you have.
Quote:
I've been experiencing some really crazy symptoms. I'm lightheaded, dizzy, weak, and the thing that scares me the most is that I'm tingly in my arms and hands, and I can't sit in the same position for too long because it feels like my limbs fall asleep. Is this part of the die-off? I also have headaches, and of course, the bladder/vaginal pain.
These definitely sound like die-off symptoms. Are you taking anything to lessen the die-off effect? Our protocol on the forum emphasizes taking a specific supplement for three days prior to starting the cleanse in order to avoid the dangerous toxins released by the dying Candida. These aldehyde-toxins not only can actually make you feel worse than you were, but they’re extremely dangerous to the general health of your body and specifically the liver and kidneys.
http://www.thecandidadie...-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

Quote:
Please let me know if you have ANY insight on what could be the problem, or suggestions for bettering this plan.
My only other suggestion is that you read the protocol that the forum members use.
http://www.thecandidadie...Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Let us know if you have questions.

Able
Offline orka1998  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2012 10:15:59 PM(UTC)
orka1998

Woman
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Was thanked: 84 time(s) in 65 post(s)
I am no expert on the diet and candida, but just wanted to comment that I had the exact same symptoms when I started the diet. I didn't do the cleansing (busy working schedule, single mom with twin girls made it impossible plus no access to supplements that I would need) and jumped straight into diet and ate every bit of food that has antifungal properties every day plus I didn't take any supplements (vitamins), so this was my mistake and I had a terrible die-off for two weeks. It was quite scary, especially that tingling in arms and legs and a feeling as if there is no blood circulating into my limbs, like I am somehow disappearing or, God forbid, dieing. I also couldn't sit or lay down for longer period as my limbs would fall asleep (or it felt that way). I also felt tiny twitches in my muscles, lack of air (feeling), terrible thirst etc. I was going to give up and then started reading on the forum and I am glad that I stuck to it. I started the website's diet and now I'm adjusting to the forum one (did it a little backwards but hey we all learn somehow).

I am feeling much better now (tomorrow will be month since I first started the diet), better than ever in last four months I was sick without diagnosis, but I am taking it easy as well while waiting for molybdenum (it is being shipped to me from US). I try not to eat much of the antifungal foods until I get that mineral because I don't want to experience the die off again. Then I am going to start increasing on antifungals and probiotic and see how it goes.

Good luck to you and my advice to you is research everything well, spend as much time as you can on it. If you make a mistake, no problem but you loose precious time. Maybe I could have been very close to being healed by now if I did it right, but oh well better ever than never :)
Offline Michigulla  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2012 1:32:37 PM(UTC)
Michigulla

First and foremost, I would just like to thank you all for replying. A big shout out of praise and thanks to Able and Raster for taking the time out of their day to help all of us! I am so grateful! Thank you both so much!
Orka, thank you for your reply! I’m having a very hard time staying on the cleanse, as it only consists of (green) vegetables, and organic free range eggs, but your post is very encouraging, and I’m actually looking forward to starting the diet, as it has many more choices of food consumption!
Raster, thank you so so much for your reply, all of the links have been especially helpful!!

Able, thank you SO MUCH. You are so kind in replying to all of my concerns, and you’re a life saver for giving me so much info!

UPDATE:
Able, you had asked me if the chicken & eggs I had been consuming were organic, the answer is yes to both. I try to eat organic everything, if possible. I’m now on the real cleanse, and have cut out chicken COMPLETELY, as well as stevia and blueberries, and have been sticking to the all (green) vegetable (besides carrots, peas, corn, winter squash, etc. etc.) and organic eggs cleanse, I’m on day four. (I don’t count the first 4 days as a cleanse because I was eating tomatoes, stevia, blueberries, & chicken.) I cook everything with coconut oil, and use olive oil uncooked over salads w/lemon. I pretty much spruce my veggie meals w/garlic & onions, salt & pepper, and lemon/lime.
-I also started to take the molybdenum 150mcg, two pills a day for the last three days, and my symptoms haven’t increased at all, and have gotten much better overall. Although this morning I had one of my recurring vaginal/bladder flairs that happens, which subsided after a few hours. I am hoping this is due to the detox getting everything out of my system. I’m also still feeling tingling in my hands and arms, and my limbs fall asleep quite easily if in the same position for too long.
-I stopped the Candex IMMEDIATELY after your reply, and will be returning it to the store, hoping to get my money back. I’m still continuing with the colon cleanse/chlorophyll mixed drink every morning and evening on an empty stomach. I’ve noticed that I’m not using the restroom too often though. If I do, it’s a few times a day, but only in very small portions and takes awhile to get it out, whereas before, I was going pretty regularly and easier. Do you think because of the “sludge-like” colon cleanse that everything is just getting stuck in my bowels? Or could it be that I’m not consuming half as much as I was before?
-I’ve also added the lemon drink I’ve read about on here that you’ve suggested to others. 2-3 times a day I squeeze a whole lemon in cold water and drink it down, no sweetener at all. I kind of enjoy the bitter/sour taste.
-I’m still continuing w/my vitamin regimen every morning and evening.
-You requested I give you a list of what my B-Complex vitamin contains:
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 100 mg 6,667%

Riboflavin 100 mg 5,882%

Niacin (as niacinamide) 100 mg 500%

Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 100 mg 5,000%

Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%

Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 1,667%

Biotin 100 mcg 33%

Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg 1,000%

Choline Bitartrate 100 mg *

Inositol 100 mg *

PABA 100 mg *

The probiotic I’m on (Jarrow), cost me around $40.00 and will last me another 45 days. Is it ok to take this for the next almost two months and then switch to the stronger probiotic that you suggested? I just don’t want to waste my money. Or should I take both at the same time? I haven’t looked into the Swedish Bitters yet, but I’ve read some good stuff about it, including your input and I think I’m going to buy it soon, so thank you for the suggestion.

I have a few (well, multiple…errr) questions that I would like to ask, I’m very sorry if I’m putting you out, but you’re very knowledgeable! God Bless you!!!

1) Regarding garlic, does it have to be raw to be used as an antifungal? I typically use 4-6 cloves a day, but always cooked in my stir fry’s and such.

2) Like I mentioned above, I use coconut oil to cook everything. I’ve also been eating 1 tablespoon a day, just for my own pleasure because honestly, I like it! How much coconut oil can I consume on a daily basis, and does it make a difference whether it’s cooked in a stir fry, or just eaten on a spoon?

3) I haven’t really been taking the Olive Leaf Extract since you mentioned it’s not a great source of antifungal properties. Should I start to add oregano oil to this mix or wait until I’ve been on the cleanse longer, or even until I start the diet? And how much?

4) Regarding the lemon drink and Molybdenum. How long should I be doing the lemon drink for? A few weeks, a few months, or for a prolonged period of time? And same question for Molybdenum.

5) I drink chamomile tea like it’s going out of style, but I read somewhere on this forum that the normal tea bags can contain small traces of mold. I went out and bought organic chamomile tea bags, will this suffice?

6) And lastly, I’m planning on doing the cleanse portion for AT LEAST 3 weeks. Is this too long for the cleanse? I just feel as though I’ve had these issues for far too long, and a one week, or two week cleanse won’t be enough.

If there are any other concerns/questions you have for me, please ask, as I’m trying to learn everything I can!

Again, THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. I am forever grateful!!
Offline Shellbell  
#6 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2012 1:51:39 PM(UTC)
Shellbell

Hi There! Just yesterday I had extreme burning when urinating in the morning. I thought for sure I had yet another bladder infection. The sharp zipping pain when your done. I haven't had one in years but did get them a lot about 10 years ago when I became sexually active. I am a month into the diet and I felt I had an infection too. I started to drink a bunch of water (double my usual amount). I felt better a couple hours later and saved myself a visit to the doctors. But I still have irritation when I urinate or even when I feel the pressure to urinate. But since I am still in the die-off stages of the candida diet, I too believe the pain and irritation is from the toxins. Hope things improve for you too!
User is suspended until 2/20/2041 5:52:52 PM(UTC) Able900  
#7 Posted : Friday, February 24, 2012 3:40:23 PM(UTC)
Able900

Man

Was thanked: 562 time(s) in 385 post(s)
Michigulla wrote:
1) Regarding garlic, does it have to be raw to be used as an antifungal? I typically use 4-6 cloves a day, but always cooked in my stir fry’s and such.

It certainly is a plus to have the garlic raw now and then, but any way you can get it is a benefit.
Quote:
2) Like I mentioned above, I use coconut oil to cook everything. I’ve also been eating 1 tablespoon a day, just for my own pleasure because honestly, I like it! How much coconut oil can I consume on a daily basis, and does it make a difference whether it’s cooked in a stir fry, or just eaten on a spoon?
Having it by the spoonful as well as using it in your cooking are both beneficial. However, whether you cook with it or not, you definitely need to take it by the spoonful every day. It's a big plus that you actually like it as that will definitely come in handy in a short time.
Coconut oil is one of the most beneficial whole-food supplements you'll use during your treatment. It's not only a powerful antifungal, but being purely acidic in nature, it has the ability of changing the environment of the intestines to a more beneficial arena for your ultimate cure.
As far as how much you can take during a day's time; since you're female, you could work your way up to 12 teaspoonfuls a day; males can usually go as high as 16 tbs. However, I would wait until after the cleanse to start doing this.
Hopefully you realize by now that anytime you introduce a new antifungal, it's very important that you increase the dosage very, very slowly. With the coconut oil, you're taking one tablespoon a day a day, so raising it by 1 teaspoon a day until you reach the limit of 12 teaspoons a day is good.
Quote:
3) I haven’t really been taking the Olive Leaf Extract since you mentioned it’s not a great source of antifungal properties. Should I start to add oregano oil to this mix or wait until I’ve been on the cleanse longer, or even until I start the diet? And how much?
You don't need to add any other supplement or antifungal to your regimen until you've completed the cleanse.
Two or three days after you've completed the cleanse you should add another antifungal (in addition to the coconut oil). I'll leave it up to you as to which you choose, but I would choose between oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract, or SF722 undecenoic acid. Remember to start the dose slowly and work up to a higher dose. Let me know which you choose, and I’ll let you know how to use it and how much.

Starting tomorrow, I would add another dose of Molybdenum and continue doing so until you reach five pills (750 mcg) which is the beneficial amount for keeping the Candida toxins cleared from the body. Remember that you'll also need to drink plenty of water throughout the day, and taking a bottle or glass to bed with you is also a good idea. When you run out of these, you might look for the 250 mcg pills, that way you won't have to take as many in one day.
Quote:
4) Regarding the lemon drink and Molybdenum. How long should I be doing the lemon drink for? A few weeks, a few months, or for a prolonged period of time? And same question for Molybdenum.
I would take the lemon drink for two or three weeks at least; one to three glasses a day. Molybdenum is something that's different for everyone as it depends on the degree of your infestation. You will want this in your system for as long as the Candida are dying since that’s when the most toxins are being released; so you could lower the amount eventually as less and less Candida are left to die, but you will need to continue it as a maintenance until the Candida have basically disappeared.
Quote:
5) I drink chamomile tea like it’s going out of style, but I read somewhere on this forum that the normal tea bags can contain small traces of mold. I went out and bought organic chamomile tea bags, will this suffice?
Organic should make a big difference, hopefully.
Quote:
6) And lastly, I’m planning on doing the cleanse portion for AT LEAST 3 weeks. Is this too long for the cleanse? I just feel as though I’ve had these issues for far too long, and a one week, or two week cleanse won’t be enough.
Many of the members skipped the cleanse, including myself. It didn't stop me from curing my infestation in less than a year, however, the advantage is that it usually gives you a jump start of sorts on the treatment, and normally causes a shorter timeframe for the treatment, that is, providing there is no cheating at any time during the treatment. However, if you have a fairly active lifestyle, I would not prolong the cleanse for more than two weeks. In addition, consider your weight as the diet alone will cause you to lose weight, and you'll lose pounds even faster during the cleanse. Keep in mind that many times weight loss is one of the most worrisome side effects of the diet.
Quote:
... will last me another 45 days. Is it ok to take this (Jarrow) for the next almost two months and then switch to the stronger probiotic that you suggested? I just don’t want to waste my money. Or should I take both at the same time?
I would take this for a total of one month, and then switch brands. You could keep the Jarrow and switch back and forth between the two every two to three weeks since you'd have both available.

As far as your B complex is concerned, look at these numbers and you'll see the problem that I have with multiple B vitamins.

Biotin: 33% RDA
Vitamin B12: 1,667% RDA

Does this not look just a bit out of proportion to you? If someone can explain to me how putting over 6000% of the recommended daily allowance of one B vitamin but not even 100% of the requirement of another is going to benefit the health of a human being, maybe I would change my mind about the ridiculousness of complex vitamins. The only thing this can do is to cause an imbalance in the natural ratio of B vitamins which is normally in the body.

By taking the probiotics, eating homemade kefir and organic Greek yogurt you will increase the flora in the intestines; as this happens, the beneficial bacteria produce the B vitamins in the correct ratio and as they are needed.

Let us know if you have other questions.
Able

Offline Michigulla  
#8 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 7:52:38 PM(UTC)
Michigulla

My goodness, I feel so ashamed that I've received such great advice and wisdom from you Able, and haven't responded in over a months time! My apologies. How are you doing, btw? I hope very well!

UPDATE:
In a nutshell, overall I am feeling MUCH better than I had when I first came to the forum in the regards that I mentioned in my first post. I have cheated a few times, in small ways, such as a bite or two of macaroni and cheese at Whole Foods during my lunch break, or a small tid bit of chocolate. But other than that, I've been sticking to the regimen as much as I can. Although, I am guilty in the fact that I sort of stopped ingesting coconut oil as regularly, and haven't eaten garlic in the amounts that I once was. I've also added organic milk, organic chicken breast 3-4 times a week, fish maybe once a week, turkey once a week, organic PLAIN greek yogurt, truvia, stevia extract, I've made a few pumpkin loaves w/almond flour, still eating organic eggs, lots of veggies, and very recently (since I've had my wisdom teeth removed just 3 days ago) added oat bran, which is absolutely delicious and has not caused any reaction at all...etc etc. Being re-enlightened after reading a bunch of posts just now on the forum, I'm definitely going to incorporate 2-4 crushed cloves of garlic on a spoon, once a day, and swig it down with water, as well as add the coconut oil on a spoon daily, and slowly add in oregano oil. How much do I start out with? (All of the above foods I've added in slowly, and cautiously, and have not received any type of bad reaction from.)

**I am now a bit concerned about a few changes in my body that have persisted the past few weeks or so. I am VERY constipated at times. It is truly unnerving and unbearable, and quite painful. I'm thinking it could have something to do with the dairy consumption, or maybe even the amount of protein I'm ingesting, or the almond flour?? What are you thoughts, and how in the heck do I calm this down and go more regularly? Please help Able, I truly appreciate it.
I also had my acne under somewhat control the past two years or so, breaking out around my period mostly, yet always having at least one or two pimples on my face at a time. But now, my face started to EXPLODE w/pimples and acne again just a week and half after my cleanse/starting this diet. I had avoided dairy as much as possible before the diet, but now eat it regularly. Could this be the culprit? Or maybe I'm still experiencing crazy die-off symptoms. Btw, I'm still taking the molybdenum every day, 4-5 150mcg tablets a day, just as a precaution for die-offs. I am on week 5 1/2 of the Candida Diet, I believe.

I have not stopped taking the probiotic that I had mentioned, mostly because of financial reasons. I know you mentioned to only be on it for a months time and then switch, but I would much rather use the rest of the bottle (again, for financial reasons), and then go out and buy the appropriate one that you mentioned. Which I will do. But I haven't had an issue w/this one, and everything I'm doing seems to be improving my overall health and especially my bladder condition that I had mentioned previously in my posts.

I also stopped drinking the whole lemon in water, twice a day. Which I think stopped happening about a week after I posted about it. I'm going to take that up again, maybe once a day at first, and then decreasing by once every other day or two for a few more months. What do you think?

Lastly (in this post anyway lol), I had mentioned that I wanted to be on the cleanse for three weeks. Well, I was a bit hasty with my words and thought it would be possible. But after only 6 full days of the detox/cleanse, I was starting to feel so weak, I could hardly stand, let alone exercise, and felt like blacking out a few times, so I decided to just slowly start on the diet. For a week and a half following the detox, I think I only added in organic chicken breast a few times a week, and plain organic greek yogurt, as well as making the coconut bread (which I'm not too fond of unfortunately) twice or so.

THANK YOU again Able. I don't think if anyone says it enough, but you're a true blessing and gem. I am looking forward to seeing how you're doing, and what kind of tweaks you have for me, and/or questions. :)
~Michi